1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Game crashes when loading save game after update

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by mercif17, Oct 11, 2016.

1. mercif17

mercif17 Intergalactic Tourist

(I am not very tech savvy so please bear with me as I try to explain what happened)

Yesterday I updated my Windows game to 1.1 through GOG. At first I just deleted all of my mods and SMAPI because I hadn't updated them yet and I just downloaded the game from GOG and it replaced some of the files in my folder but it crashed when I tried to open it. Then I actually uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but this time it crashed when trying to open my save file. So I downloaded the updated version of SMAPI so I could see the red text error it was getting. It runs fine at first and says it's loaded 0 mods but then when I try to open my save game, the game crashes again and I get a lot of red text.

I've attached the most recent error log.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

2. mercif17

mercif17 Intergalactic Tourist

Whoops! Meant to post this in Stardew Valley (I told you I wasn't very tech savvy!)

Can't figure out how to delete this so I'm just going to repost it in the Stardew Valley section

Sorry!