1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue game crashing when teleporting to a specific planet

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by miines, Aug 18, 2019.

1. miines

miines Space Hobo

so my game started crashing when I try to go down to the planet I made my colony in. It's my starter planet, I only go there to check this colony. It happened when I tried to teleport there from the ship, when I tried to teleport there from somewhere else and when I tried taking the ship to the star system and orbiting the planet. The first time I tried orbiting the planet, it did orbit but when I tried to beam down it crashed and now the beam down button is gone(for that planet) and it crashes before getting to the planet orbit. So it's been very reproducible lol
    It doesn't happen anywhere else with any other planet so it's just this one. I'd prefer if I didn't have to delete it or something, 'cause I really don't wanna lose the colony.
    I don't fully remember what I was doing the first time it happened, but I was trying to teleport there from somewhere. Don't know if it's relevant but I had two youtube videos playing when it happened, the game has crashed when I was doing something on safari before.
    My computer is a mac os High sierra, version 10.13.6, intel core i5 2,5 GHz, memory 4 GB
    I don't have any mods and I'm in windowed mode

there's 5 log files (named starbound.log.x, x being 1 tru 5) plus the normal starbound.log on the folder, 3 of them seem to have the error so I'm sending one and I can send the other ones if needed. (i renamed the file to starbound.log 'cause it wouldn't let me send it, but they are named with the number on the original folder).

Attached Files:

2. miines

miines Space Hobo

actually, forget this post that got no answers, my computer shut down unexpectedly and now the game crashes when I try to select the character, who cares about a planet, so effing frustrating

3. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Maybe do the traditional way -> uninst mods -> reinstall for vanilla