1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Game keeps freezing randomly (Macbook, Steam)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Phea, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

https://smapi.io/log/46a6badd49414dd2a08ce7e289690b53

Whenever I play, I can play for a few minutes (5~10) before the game freezes and I have to force quit it. I have several mods installed but they are all compatible. I have verified the integrity of the game files, reinstalled the entire game, updated mono, etc., but none of the solutions have worked so far. On top of that, I found out that whenever I connect/disconnect my PS4 controller via USB cable, the game freezes. I disconnected the controller completely, restarted the game, and it still froze around halfway through the day. This has happened on a co-op farm as well.

I'm not sure of it's related, but sometimes a message appears saying "Debug Tools needs your password for a debugging process to continue", which freezes the game immediately. This message doesn't occur every single time, but when it does, the game freezes.

I have been trying everything I can think of to solve this solution, but nothing works. I stopped playing for a while because it wouldn't work, and decided to try to find a new solution. If anyone can help, I would be really grateful.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator