WIP Game re balance. Hardcore Mode. Prices/Monsters/Crafting. By. Kuktar

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by fmydog, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Hey this looks great but whenever I go to buy anything, the prices of things are super lowered too. A Beer's 40g instead of 400g at the bar, a Salad's 100g instead of 220g, etc. Any way to fix that?

• GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

I'm pretty sure that was intentional considering both of those are listed in his price change log.

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Beer is listed as Beer 20 200 in his log. I was thinking that 20 was the sell price and 200 was the buying price. Same with Salad being 50 / 110. So the buying price is just whatever that first number is doubled?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
        • PanSatyros

PanSatyros Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!
          Is this mod still working with 1.1?
          I kind of want to do a new play through with the new patch but I've seen that they have added some stuff so I am wondering if this is still working.
          A general thought, that came up when I made my own mod to rebalance prices: Seeds ended up being more valuable than the crops itself, so using seed makers to turn crops into their seeds ending up being more profitable than just selling crops themselves. Did you find a workaround for this?

I can't remember the values of the xnb file anymore but if I recall correctly, buy price is always double of the sell price. With maybe a few exceptions (some Joya prices were different).