1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Game won't open

Discussion in 'Support' started by DreamOfFire, Feb 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. DreamOfFire

DreamOfFire Space Hobo

Hi, I got the game on Xbox One a little while ago. Today the game updated but now it won't open.

When I go to open it a popup up comes up saying "Do you own this game?" When I go to the Microsoft Store, where the price normally would be, it says "You can play this", but the game won't open.

I'm signed in, it says the game is installed when I go to the "manage game" option. When I click on "You can play this" in the store it says the game isn't installed though.

I'm really not sure what's going on. It appears under my apps, it says its installed when I go to the manage option, do I have to uninstall it and reinstall it? Will I have to pay for it again if I do that? :/

Update: I uninstalled the game to reinstall it but its asking me to pay for it a second time and I'm not willing to do that atm.

I'm frustrated that its doing this when it said I owned the game and could play it in the store. I don't know if the update messed it up or what but I can't afford to pay for a game twice.

It sucks because I love the game but oh well I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
    • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator