1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Gathering quest for Clint bugged. (Edit. not a bug afterall)

Discussion in 'Support' started by The_Holo, Mar 19, 2016.

1. The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

Clint wants 20 copper ore to be inspected at the billboard, but with the latest patch (Steam) he justs recieves one ore from the 20 stack and reply that it is a depressing gift, while the questjournal says 1/20 ore
    (but cant give the rest since he already has gotten a gift today) so it seems like the ore is not recognized as a questitem any longer.

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

You're supposed to only walk up and talk to him without holding the copper ore (although you need the amount required in your inventory) :proper:

• Dodging Rain

Dodging Rain Phantasmal Quasar

Actually you don't even need the ore in inventory, just that you need to gather them after the quest has been initiated. This also means that you can mine 20 copper ore, put them in a chest, and complete the quest without said ore in inventory. It doesn't count ore you transfer directly from chest to inventory though.

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

I think it did for me, when I started the task it said that I had no copper ore (I had about 50 in one of my chests at the time) and as soon as I started piling it up to my inventory it counted towards the amount I needed. I haven't tried talking to Clint though when I start the task without having the copper ore on me.

• The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, that's a somewhat weird change from how it worked before. Oh well maybe better in the long run!