Gestalt Industries

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Gita1570, Jul 31, 2013.

1. demonslay999

demonslay999 Master Chief

for
    for what reasons

2. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

if you read my comment you would have noticed that he requires it to add us to the offical corp list and needs info ie. what do we do, how long have we existed, are we nice, just anwser his questions and we might see a bit more buisness.
    G, day

3. lunarembrace

lunarembrace Void-Bound Voyager

Sparten you keep using the word "we", I don't think it means what you think it does...

4. SPARTEN1337 X13

derp, sorry forgot. see ya'll lates!

5. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((A code of ethics to simply state the rules your corporation follows, this is to prevent people from going one moment "Boo subject A!" then when it benefits them "YAY subject A!."
    Defining information is essentially what makes your corporation your corporation such as history showing that your corporation didn't come into business in the blink of an eye, one doesn't become a corporation at founding.
    and a clearly defined specialization basically tells me what your corporation does, your corporation can't be a jack of all trades and master of all, its impractical and very god mod-esque.))

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  6. demonslay999

well all that's great exepct the last bit we do plan to try to be a jack of all trades try to do a little of everything by letting each member study and make whatever compent they wish weather it be weapons, armors, vehicles, mods, ships, mechs and ship technology (engines, cannons design, fuel economy, etc)

7. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

Mercenaries is a better word for it than corporation, but i dont think we have a setting for that yet.

if ever

8. SPARTEN1337 X13

God darn it... Slayer and Gita enabled the ignore function didn't they... oh well, just tell them my name is still on the frist post as me being a member still. *continues on with life*

9. lunarembrace

lunarembrace Void-Bound Voyager

Will do, thanks!

10. demonslay999

theres an ignore butten? no I'm just never on anymore to much gta and school now lol but I'll try coming on skype more guys its getting boring not talking to you guys

11. SPARTEN1337 X13

Damn...This crashed fast after I left....well if the power granted unto me by the great starbound devas deem it worthy... I will hereby delclaire this thread necroed!
    EDIT- Even though you have removed my name from the OP, it still says that there's six members.

12. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Just a reccomendation : If you better format your homepage (not a big 'ole paragraph), put a little more information, provide rules / what you sell / etc., it would make it look a lot more professional and appealing to the eye and you would get a lot more attention than the ton you are receiving now! :)

SivCorp likes this.