1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Getting kicked to my ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lighthawke, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Lighthawke

Lighthawke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sometimes I just seemingly randomly disappear from a world and reappear on my ship. I can't find the reason for the error in my log. I think this is cause by one of my mods, but I can't figure out which one. It's happening on all of my characters, even the ones that aren't mod races. Help me figure this out?

Attached Files:

2. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

This is your culprit Caused by: (DungeonException) Error generating microdungeon named 'desertvoid' This microdungeon won't generate properly, so when you approach said dungeon the game will kick you back to your ship. You need to find which mod has a microdungeon named "Desertvoid" and delete the mod. Good Luck.

3. Lighthawke

Uhhh... any suggestions on how to figure that out that doesn't involve scouring the mod page for every mod I have? That just sounds like a bad time :(

4. tigerfestival

Sadly, that's the most effective way of finding out which mod might be causing problems. A way to help circumvent the process is to see what categories the mods you have installed fall under. In your case any mod you have that's under "Dungeons" category should be looked into. Other than that, yeah you have to uninstall mod after mod, one by one until your problem resolves itself. Also another thing to keep in mind, you have to test out newly generated planets after the removal of said mod(s) because planets already generated with the mod(s) installed are corrupted even after removal of said mod(s). I know this it painful, believe me I've been there, but yeah this is generally the only way. Good luck!

5. Lighthawke

Aw man. ;w; Thanks for the help though

6. tigerfestival

Sorry there isn't an easier way, but you're welcome and good luck.