Giving the game a refurbishment

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bamboozler, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

Dear W:A staff,

I've been looking through the suggestion threads on the forums here as well as looked in depth at your Steam community and popularity there. Seeing at W:A is nearing the 4 year mark since the initial release something that would benefit both yourself as well as the players (both new and old) would be a 'Refurbished Update/Patch'. If you were to do this not only would you boost your Steam players and increase sales but it would be a good way to close the chapter in a sense and give the game closure.

Some things that would be amazing to see in an update like this would be:
    • Fix any bugs that were left unfixed (just to clean up and make the game more polished)
    • Release the game for linux (would expand your audience dramatically seeing as linux is installed on devices more than 3 times the amount when compared to Windows).
    • Creating an Endless Dungeon Crawl mode (giving all players more post-game content as well as giving the experienced players more of a challenge)

Clearly I'm not expecting to see an update come out of this post, just giving some food for thought. I'd love to hear peoples thoughts on this - whether it be staff or just players in general.

Regards,
    Bamboozler