Glad Giraffe Admin Mode and Quest Item Locations :D

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sanwyn, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Sanwyn

Sanwyn Void-Bound Voyager

Hello all. Glad to see everything coming back up and the new update being released. If you've followed my videos in the past I post both Location Tutorials and a general Let's Play.

BUT let's not beat around the bush here.. Enjoy the videos and feel free to leave me comments and stuff. :D

Glad Giraffe USCM Penal Colony Sign Location:-

Glad Giraffe Avian Airship Location :-

Glad Giraffe Golden Ducky location :-

Glad Giraffe Carved Bone location :-

Glad Giraffe Glitch Globe and Glitch Codex location :-

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  2. Sanwyn

Updated with the GOlden Ducky location. Enjoy. :D More to come including my new let's play. :)

3. Sanwyn

The first post has been updated with the last additions to the list. Avian Airship and the USCM Penal Colony Sign. I say last ones unless people want other things I can find for them. :) ALSO since I can't post more than 5 links in a single message the Avian Moon Emblem location is below.

Glad Giraffe Avian Moon Emblem Location :-

4. Sanwyn

Newest video for How To's by yours truly. :D

Accessing Admin mode. It's easy but apparently not that many people know how.

5. Sanwyn

Hey guys. Just checking in to tell you there's a couple of videos coming this week. One tomorrow and one more 2 days later.

6. Pre-alpha-Player

Pre-alpha-Player Void-Bound Voyager

I circled the whole planet twice on the carved bone and found no temple. WHY?

7. Sanwyn

Are you running Glad or pleased giraffe. Does the planet name match the one in the video. I can always try and find another one for ya. :)

8. Sanwyn

As promised. Here's the best places to get POISON!!!... Why? Well for a start you need it for one of the quests and also what better way to add a little security to your home but with a poison moat.. :D

9. Sanwyn

Last video for this week. Stumbled across a toad village that had not 1 but 2 treasure maps. I assume it'll be the same for you guys so here you go. Now you don't need to try and find that elusive Avian Airship. If you need more than one map for friends it can help them too. :)

Hope you guys like these. I'll be back with more soon. :D