1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Glad Giraffe] How to improve the size of the ship?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by JazzKase13, Jan 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JazzKase13

JazzKase13 Space Spelunker

Hi Guys.
    when I play starbound I never do a house (because I'm always changing system) then put everything I need on the ship and now I'm out of space. as you increase the size of the ship?

(my ship's floran)

And I'm sorry if there is any written word in the wrong way, I use the translator

2. Enkiyr

Enkiyr Void-Bound Voyager

Just finish the mission until you have a mission with the purple guy, at the very right of the outpost. You'll have to do all the quest for having a full-sized ship. I wish you good luck. ^^

JazzKase13 likes this.
  3. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Go to Legal Deals or whatever its called and the shady hylotl in a hood will forge you a licence to upgrade your ship in exchange for diamonds.
    After you get the licence, talk to your SAIL and give him upgrade modules and it will be done in a few shakes of a rabbit's tale.
    The dealer will offer you licences as you complete quests at the outpost. "scratch enough backs around here and I just might scratch yours"

4. Squeegeeie

Squeegeeie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Or, if you wanted to try having a planet side base, buy a teleporter. After you place it and use it once, you can teleport back there from any other teleporter, including the one inside your ship, no matter where it is is orbiting. This also gives access of your stuff to any of your other characters who find that planet, and protects your stuff in case your character for any reason goes bad.

5. JazzKase13

JazzKase13 Space Spelunker

Thank You!;)