Race Glunaught

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Nirn, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Due to a horrible size miscalculation I had to redo the sprites. They may change as we go along but I need some models for the ship.
    Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Zeklo likes this.
  2. Xenalith

Xenalith Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Nirn

Once you get your hands on beta, do you mind sending me some of the files as well?
    I cannot purchase this game like anytime soon :/

Those new sprites still look good, even though they lost a bit of detail they seem to fit in more, humans only have eyes on their face...you know what I mean?

3. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

What files do you need?
    Yeah, they did, its a little bleh but it actually works very well.

4. Xenalith

Xenalith Subatomic Cosmonaut

Don't worry, I just got the game :)

Nirn likes this.
  5. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Sorry for being quiet guys, yunno lots of mod work ;)

Axe Garian and Dragonith like this.
  6. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

"They can smash cristals with a mere stomp" Well that ait OP at aaaall
    :pwease: Nice race though, i like the idea

Nirn and Axe Garian like this.
  7. Eyrok

Eyrok Void-Bound Voyager

This race is a real charm to look at, and unique in it's appearance. I hope you get them implemented.

8. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Lore is lore, it won't effect game-play.

9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Well... No details on the Crystals are really given, & Glunaughts are masters at Crystal work... so who knows? Maybe the Crystals smashed underfoot are designed to look deceptively strong, yet be specially crafted to break under Glunaught (not actually super strong) Foot Strength when stomped in just the right way... kinda like a Magicians Trick. (Ever hear before of that Magicians Trick that involves the Briefcase that defies any Adult Strength's attempt to lift it, yet gets lifted just fine by a little girl?) Who says Lore is always pure fact? :p

Nirn and Brutaka316 like this.
  10. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

Heh, magician space turtles... Anyway that could be a good explanation, nice

Nirn, Brutaka316 and Axe Garian like this.
  11. Ianflow

Ianflow Big Damn Hero

Haven't come back to the thread in forever, remember hearing stuff about the body shape early on being a problem.

That pretty much sucks, but a mod would be great!
    Maybe the mod could be incorporated to make other future races a part of it?

Nirn, Axe Garian and Brutaka316 like this.
  12. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

My Glunaught Heart is broke... I've found out now that Crystal Biomes only come in Mini-Biome form, & are seriously rare & seemingly only found on Magma & Volcanic Worlds & the like... aka Scoria Heaven. This means Makazi mighta been the only Crystal Planet Biome in existence... before what'll eventually happen to it... :cry:

How am I ever gonna get enough Crystal Stuffs to Terraform an Ocean World into the new Izakam...? D:

Nirn likes this.
  13. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Or you can just, you know, mod stuff, maybe? I imagine this should be hard even to imagine how it's done, but, in theory, you can pretty much copy a preexisting biome and jury-rig it with the contents of minibiome or whatever Frankenstein style.

14. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I like the way ya think! :D

Maybe the Glunaught Mod could include Mod Code for making Planetary Crystal Biomes! :D

Nirn and Tleno like this.
  15. CookieIceCream

CookieIceCream Void-Bound Voyager

Really like this race idea, quite a bit of info and good art. Great job! Video doesn't seem to work "This video is unavailable", and some grammar mistakes mostly on deviantart.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  16. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

I can just tell you're gonna love this... :rofl:

[​IMG]

Nirn, Axe Garian and Tleno like this.
  17. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Don't worry my friend the mod will fix that.

[​IMG]

18. dragongirl

dragongirl Void-Bound Voyager

I support this species. They are adorable.

19. The5lacker

The5lacker Phantasmal Quasar

A bit too similar to the Hylotl aesthetically, but a fun concept. Turtle people ftw.

Dargona1018, Nirn and Axe Garian like this.
  20. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

[​IMG]

but on another note much progress on the mod has been made, as of recently we had ghostar join our crew, and with her comes the gemetoiles.
    We plan to add tons of things even new dungeons, legendary weapons, and on making a color picker that isn't so limited.
    I have made a signature for the upcoming mod including its title and a volley view of Makazi.
    OP to come very soon.
    [​IMG]

also here is the new glunaught sprite with some of the face paints available to your char.
    [​IMG]