Good evening, all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ShadowHakai, Jun 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ShadowHakai

ShadowHakai Big Damn Hero

Well, that's a new one, isn't it?

Name's Hakai, though people also call me Heisei!

I joined these forums waaay back in 2013-ish when Starbound had been announced. I remember those days: I spent countless hours on the character creator that this very forum has when it released; eagerly looked at each and every update, and generally was just extremely hyped for the game. Couldn't donate anything though, since I was, and still am, very poor.

Flash forward a few years ahead, and the game is out, and on early access! I eventually manage to afford the game, and my day is made. My rig isn't the best, but I can play, and I'm happy. Eventually though, the specs needed for the game far outclass my poor PC, and to this day, I can't play. I don't mind it though, the game looks amazing and it was a good time.

Just wanted to share some rad memories with y'all considering I'm technically a... 5 year veteran? Woah. Time sure does fly by.

In any case, it's nice to meet y'all! Let's all get along together, yes?

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hello, Hakai! Welcome back! It's nice to meet a veteran of this forums, cause I am pretty new here (joined last year, mid 2018).
    Of course! Why not, why not.

3. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Welcome back! Not sure how much is here still, I haven't been here in a while either. Hope I get to run into you again soon!

Ashtar084 likes this.
  4. ShadowHakai

ShadowHakai Big Damn Hero

Hehe, honestly, I'm just as new as you are! I created this account to play with the web character creator, but I never posted. Makes me kinda sad I never did get the twitter backer badge, that would've been a good flex. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thank you, thank you! Same goes to you!

Ashtar084 likes this.
  5. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome back, Hakai! Time sure does fly, as I can remember playing Starbound ages ago.

Ashtar084 likes this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Hakai. Nice to meet you.

Ashtar084 likes this.
  7. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

Hey Hakai! On another forum I'm a similar case. (Have been part of it longer than I have posted there.) Anyhow, nice to meet you. :)

Ashtar084 likes this.
  8. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Oh a vet has returned with the same specs as mine prolly > w>

Ashtar084 likes this.
  9. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

you too ? o_O I was here on a different account since very early starbound too :O just had stuff to deal with inbetween.

Ashtar084 likes this.
  10. Linacruise1467

Linacruise1467 Space Hobo

Welcome back dear. Glad to see you.