GravityFluxFoundation {For all your reality breaking needs!}

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 9, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And that is why we are hiring you. Welcome to the job. The pixels are in your account and heres some classified information, its not a Mark VII, its a Mark VIII. Experimental. YOU get to tinker with it! Welcome, Head Of Biological R&D! ((BTW, sorry about the name gonna fix it. I could have sworn id writen the entire name, huh))

2. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I'm almost done on a new projectile weapon. It is a modification of the common light infantry weapon of the DTJB-37651 system's main warmongering race.
    The SKirjs is a symbiotic race that attaches with the main manipulative appendage of the humanoid light infantry soldiers.
    It can shoot thin hard spinelike projectiles that have a natural carbon crystal matrix within(more commonly called a diamond matrix) at incredible rates metabolizing fats in its host's bloodstream forming a compacted bio-fuel, which when ignited explodes violently launching that spike at incredible velocities. With training, and skill soldiers have been known to repeatedly hit targets up to 4 miles away. The velocity of the projectile is so high that projectiles have been able to puncture 2.7 inch steel plates from 2 miles away(using up the coplete full reserve of the bio-fuel), and taking 5 hours of rest to replenish their fuel cache.
    The modifications are:
    1.general improvements to their metabolism, ease of use, range, lifespan, durability of the inner tissues, and less of a danger of a misfire(0.000412%).
    2.the capability of adding ammunition, and refilling the biofuel sack from outside sources, allowing you to refill the weapon quickly, and easily.
    3.the main improvement which is creating a sealed chamber within the projectile to host a relatively stable and powerful form of the biofuel that is detonated by 10,000N of force causing a long range, portable, cost efficient, mass producable, easily repairable(not by amatures), and powerful weapon that causes an explosion equivalent to 5.3 pounds of primitive (but still widely used) C-4.

Its just that the protein coatings of certain cells are a little off, causing minor temporary health problems(mostly headaches, and muscle soreness) after extended use, and I want to perfect it before officially releasing it.

GravityFlux likes this.
  3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

By mark Mark VIII I think you mean you just overrided some of the safety protocols, and used some of the extemporal excelianary residue that you usually just got rid of to get multiversal energy from the insides of still unborn universes, and forgot to calibrate the magnetic recilinierry sheilding systems for the increased load, and didn't strengthen the partial filtration wave inversement that creating opposite wavelengths to the extra unpreventable radiation to reduce them to levels below universal static, thereby making them undetectable.
    Ya I checked up on a few of cities powered by your generators, but didn't detect the same radiation, so started to wonder why that one station was emitting radiation.
    Turns out that in about 120.4112 rotations of the main planet (about 13 galactic average years) the alterations would have destabilised the reactions and the station(along with 13.18764641 light years cubed of surrounding areas would be shifted to alternate universal laws which may have had serious impacts on the surrounding areas) Let's shut it down and work with the miniatures untill we figure out the universal sapping part of the secondary drive.

4. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

By the way stop taking insane risks. That's my job.

GravityFlux likes this.
  5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Aye. Remember, the Djamatrix Biofuel Core should at no cost be removed before turning all weapons systems off. Were still cleaning the sight were it happened last. Anyways, before you upload anything on to a computer, do a diagnostic check. Weve been getting hacking attempts.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yes, we had no idea. Good! Lets try to reverse polarise the Froland Recilanary Shield system and overspike the matrix core. Lets see what happens then. On a minature of course! Better turn off the main power station for now and switch back to the Mark VII. Darn I spent awhile calibrating the Mark VIII. I should have gotten it checked. Thats what happens when you work alone! Also, thats not the only change made! Try to find out what! You will be suprised!

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Added much more content, such as new contractable researches and many new weapons and shields!

8. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Reversing the polarity of the Froland Recilanary Shield system...You don't even have one...also if you did it really wouldn't do anything useful. I think you mean the magnetic recilinierry sheilding systems, but that wouldn't help either...unless you want the miniature to blow up.
    Overspiking the matrix core would be a temporary solution but it would weaken the entire system once the extemporal excelianary residue reajusts to the new frequencies. Also it might accedentally cause us to sap energy from a incapatible universe during the reajustment, instead of being focused on a unborn universe, whose energy would have no properties, and therefore adopt ours and become the energy that is normally used throughout this universe.
    what you should do is calibrate the magnetic recilinierry sheilding systems for the increased load, and strengthen the partial filtration wave inversement that creating opposite wavelengths to the extra unpreventable radiation to reduce them to levels below universal static like I said earlier. Also extending the receiving platform to cover the entire radius of the anomalies would help in stabilization. You should find a scientist proficient is radiation warping, and extradimentional wave stabilization to help deal with the symptom and cause of your problems, since I am not the best person to ask about these matters.

Hmmm, I wonder who was trying to hack you. My systems are unaffected, although the fact that they only exist in KR4....wait what is it that you call it.... it would be similar to Gladespace, but not be accesed in the conventional manner.

We should try to figure out a region outside our universe to experiment in, for our more dangerous projects.(perhaps gladespace) It would cost more, but there would be no risk of another event like Incident Zeta-9.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ohhhh, no. That is a Froland Recilinary System. That to, the reverse polarisation is something that works. It will cauterise links and turn into antimatter, and the Froland's Electromagnetic Cage System should keep it from blowing up. The amount of energy being realeased by antimatter is huge... So much, that nobody has tried it before. That is why we shall have to conduct it in Gladespace.
    Overspiking may be temporary but it will give us the time to reverse polarise the system.
    And calibrating will be done, because that is right.
    And our systems are located in Gladespace! Thats the thing. Maybe the Union Council could help us... hmmmmm.

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Automated Message
    GravityFlux is fine. No need for panic.

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Do not mess with the antimatter untill we get a scientist proficient in chemistry, energy to mass conversion, mass to energy convertion, and extending reaches of said sciences!!!!!!!!!! You don't want to start up a chain reaction causing antimatter to be spread across the gladespace, spreading with every collision turning it into energy which forms more antimatter and matter! It would make gladespace a suicidal place to enter.

Although reverse polarizing the Froland Recilinary System would cause appropriate amounts of concentrated and directable entropy rich materials to be attracted to the anamolies shrinking the rip in the multiverse it would also close the rip, stopping you from taking in energy from the other universe(which was the how the mark VIII was supposed to produce energy in the first place). Our problem is the waves being created in the dimentional fabric by the entrance of forein energy into our universe. The best way to counteract the problem would be to introduce equal, and opposite perturbations to the dimentional fabric fixing all of our problems, stabilizing the generator, and stopping the generator from completely destabilising and blowing up. Although I have no Idea how to do that, it is not my region of expertise. I mostly just know about the things you should not do from failed experiments of others of my species.
    Also for when you get the personelle, equipment, and basically everything else needed to experiment with antimatter there are much easier ways of getting it, just harvest some being emitted by dying supermassive stars, which is easily done without need for advanced distillation techniques.

Also my systems are not in gladespace. They are in another facet of the realm that contains gladspace.

12. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

gravityflux why is your signal coming from a completely different galactic quadrant than it usually does?
    near the ship of.....oh no.....cr##.......wait I see you escape pod getting away.......hmmm well at least the ship will soon be destroyed as well as the failed experiment.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

TWerK-271... Wow. Well, lost a couple of men but, ehh, they were expendable.

14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

The issue has been resolved with NFD's help. Gravityflux is fine.
    It is his own fault for disobeying my warnings. When I say something can kill you, do not think I don't know what I am talking about. There are things that should not be investigated.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Look I hadnt seen the warnings! Not kidding!
    ((In real life aswell. Damn you alerts system!))

16. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

If I want to destroy something, instead of containing and studying it then it is a threat...not just to me, but everyone.
    gravityflux I apologise for your near death experience.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well. You should know I am no CEO. I am not like Thomas Edison. I am like Tesla. I am a Scientist specializing in Physics. Mass to energy conversion was the first thing they taught us in UTL College!
    And Antimatter is easy for me to play around with. As long as there is power, you live. UTL's motto on antimatter. ((You can see why my character is near insane, now, cant you?))

((Hey dont want to sound rude but what does chemistry have to do with mass to energy conversion?))

Also, the hacking attempts.. I know where they are coming from.... Gladespace. Even though it is uninhabited. I know because I was lost in there for 6 days. It was horrible. Back to topic, this is disturbing.

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Also it was my fault. I apologise. Aswell as the fact that need to renew my combat license. :notworthy:

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((I pity those who read this without having done science in 11 and 12 grade.))

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Reverse polarization done! Gentlemen, we are the first people to be using antimatter as a powersource. We shall continue testing.
    Also, it has come to my notice that NFD has not managed to destroy the TWerK ship. Therefore we have no choice but to initiate Protocol Alpha Alpha Zeta Gamma Prime in ten hours. The secret armada has been armed. I hope I can be forgiven by those who will be killed in that Universal Sector. Deploying secret fleet, now.