Greeting!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Tonystarman0, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Tonystarman0

Tonystarman0 Aquatic Astronaut

Since I buy this Starbound game but there where usually two like Standard Starbound and Unstable Starbound! that a two of them.

Since I don't have much people to see on this forums so please to meet you if you all new or got on this by couple years!

I mostly sometimes reply Day or night times if I wasn't online. so I apologize for inactive but I'll check it if I feel like it.

I played Starbound on Steam as my gameplay since I don't own non steam on Starbound but you can place item mod into mod folder if it on you're PC!

My birthday is today since you can check on my profile if you wish.

My steam username can't be added unless you want to friend me on it then it up to you. You might need to send me message on this if you want my Steam username. just remember, I don't not trust people much since there might be cheater or hack the game for no reason think there top players. Cheater and hacker are bunch of lazy people doesn't know how to play. There a YouTube channel that might experience about cheaters in game.

My real name is Tony or Anthony! and no It's not Tony stark like on movies so don't confusing me as that since I am not Iron man.

Say "hello" to me if you had a chance or not...it's up to you!

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Tony! Nice to meet you!

Anyway, happy birthday!

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums. (;