Greetings fellow humans! I too am also human!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Human_User_Bob, Feb 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Human_User_Bob

Human_User_Bob Space Hobo

Greetings! I am Bob, a fellow human, from our beautiful 3rd planet! I am here to enjoy, relax, and consume our nitrogen rich air. I often go to ball games, like feetball and Vixbal. I currently work in a very high ranking position of political information at the International House of Pancakes. I am in charge of giving fellow humans their pancakes, or other food substances. Pancakes must be a very important food source for us humans, I should know, I am a human. Ha ha ha, human jokes are the best!

My goals are to rise up the political ladder and become the chairman of the International House of Pancakes, where I will be able to know everything there is to know about these pancakes and how...us humans...use them in our every day life. I feel this is very important for us humans to know, but more important for this human to know too. And I assure you, I will not send the information of pancakes to our very well known and well respected enemies on the planet Xymurx 5. I am a human, and a human would never do that.

I hope to get to understand all of your tactical information in due time. And I know you will be very pleased to have me as chairman of the International House of Pancakes.

2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!
    Good luck with your pancakes! it's very important for you humans to understand and control them [​IMG]

Faeryheart and Bonabopn like this.
  3. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Welcome to the forums!

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. Roubo

Roubo Big Damn Hero

What did you say? Hu-man? That's an interesting name for a specie :eek:
    These forums are overcrowded by cats! But we like pancakes too, we have a House From Pancakes.
    Here, check out its door:
    :cookie:
    And welcome to the pancake forums! Oh, I mean just forums. Welcome!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    Faeryheart likes this.
  5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    I do love pancakes..
    But I'm a waffle guy.

6. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl:

7. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex