Greetings, lets talk alittle bit about me shall we?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PsychoDuskull, Aug 11, 2016.

1. PsychoDuskull

PsychoDuskull Orbital Explorer

I'm PsychoDuskull, though if you could when addressing me please refer to me as Hollow, he's my favorite OC and I feel we have a connection, I know that he looks like I wish I did sometimes, and we both experienced a heavy loss.

anyway I like Starbound so much that I'm thinking of making a game that takes place in the same universe as Starbound but more of a 3D hack and slash or fighting game....with permission of course .

But enough about that, you read this cause you'd like to learn more about me. Well here it is.

I wish I was a robot like the Glitch are, except with a higher tech level. I think it'd be cool to be one, and their speech is awsome, the way they talk.

also I love all types of games, My favorite thing to do is make my own crossover characters.

say for instance I play alot of Starbound (which I do) and Mortal Kombat X had a customizable character option, I'd probally remake my Starbound OC into a Mortal Kombat OC.

anyway thats all I feel like sharing. If anyone has a 3d game designer thats easy to use and understand but is also free or is cheap then leave me a message, if yknow thats possible on this site.
    Also if anybody that works for Chucklefish sees this then I'd really like to get permmision to try that game Idea I have. hey mabye we'd be able to work together with me as the one creating the ideas and them making them happen.

But I digress, to whoever reads this, have a nice day. and reach for the stars! (heh get it Starbound, stars? -tomato gets thrown in face- Everyones a crytic) Have fun playing Starbound!

2. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums Hollow :rofl:

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums, dear wannabe robot! Hope you have a good time here :3

4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

5. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

*instead of throwing tomato throws a cup of hot chocolate that lands perfectly on your hand without letting a drop fall. Its also in a cliché welcome mug*
    WELCOME TO THE FORUMS *HUGE GRIN* :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::rainbowbarf:

6. The God Of Death

The God Of Death Poptop Tamer

Greetings To the universe :v

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    Nice introduction..

Also, if you want , you can request art in my thread for free .. all I need is a reference and a good detailed info about the request.
    Click here to go to my thread.

8. Cupa

Cupa Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome to the forums!

Have a cup of coffee! :coffee: