1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

G.Xyon updated Gyrusens+ with a new update entry:

Hotfixing

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

I noticed that the chef seems to have a missing item in it's menu. because it's been replaced with a Perfectly Generic Item.
    [​IMG]

G.Xyon likes this.
  3. Myuuthemew

Myuuthemew Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, since the update, have the Gyrusen villages I use to find on fiery, forest, and desert planets gone? The hot planets normally had a small town with a bunch of them, while the others had something that lead to their home world.

4. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Found the issue, has been fixed in the dev build and should be live on the next update. Thanks a bunch for snatching that for me!

Nope! Villages and Settlements can still be found from time to time in Forest, Desert, Savannah, Snow, and Alien biomes. GSF bases can still be found on Jungle, Tundra, Volcanic, Scorched City, and Jyinku biomes. Do note that these three dungeons are competing with other dungeons from the mod (Hexing Tear Bases spawn on nearly all of these as well + a few more), as well as vanilla/other mod dungeons. It may take a while to find, but they're still there!

The only thing that has been gone (well, realistically just disabled) has been the Gyrusen City that will take you to their home planet, as that's currently under remodeling. The portal that leads you to their homebase is still there, just disabled as well; it'll be re-enabled once the cities are back up though!

Lindazana and Dragon_Tom005 like this.
  5. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Quick little Patch!

6. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Dresses and Dimensions Update! (Part 1 of 378)

7. TheModdest27

TheModdest27 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know where to find the race, where is it?

8. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Eiloh! Did you remember to install a character creator expander mod? Without one, you will not be able to see any of the modded races, nor be able to make one.

I may suggest Xbawks Character Creator; it has enough capacity to fit quite a good amount of species!

9. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

10. Dragon_Tom005

just out of curiosity, is there possible plans to update the food for compatibility with certain mods? such as mods that disable rotting?

11. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Don't see why not! Albeit a friend had also suggested adding a fridge, which would definitely help with the rotting issue at hand. Despite that, I'll still look into compatibility.

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  12. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Dungeons & Dimensions (Update v1.8.3]

13. Mr.UNDER

Mr.UNDER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In all elemental shields description says about dagger.Not sure mistake it or not
    [​IMG]

G.Xyon likes this.
  14. Myuuthemew

Myuuthemew Void-Bound Voyager

Enjoying the updates, can't wait for the city and quests~! But one question.. It seems the books have been changed to their element. The Earth in the barren planets, water at ocean worlds... Where are the other three then?

15. Mr.UNDER

Mr.UNDER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fire Tome: Volcanic and Magma biomes.
    Water Tome: Tundra and Ocean biomes.
    Elec Tome: Scorched City and Savanna biomes.
    Wind Tome:Toxic and Jungle biomes.
    Earth Tome: Desert and Barren biomes.
    Also you can check jyin planets,they have chance to spawn one of five tomes randomly

16. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Dresses & Dimensions (Upd. 1.8.6)

17. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Yay! better fridges and bookshelves. And fixed door wires. Thank you! It may sound small, but QoL stuff like this is such a blessing to a already-made base.

G.Xyon likes this.
  18. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

I try my best! I do feel like I may have missed a ton of things that I could have improved on, however. I'll be combing through the mod once more and see what stuff I can improve on; as always, suggestions are recommended! I feel like I glance over things often and miss out on small details.

19. Dragon_Tom005

Such glorious updates. So much more to experience. Must... share... with others! :nuruhype:
    [​IMG]

G.Xyon likes this.
  20. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Note: 1.3 will cause custom races to crash when deploying with a mech if not properly updated.

G.Xyon likes this.