H.F.L

Discussion in 'Corporations' started by NovaJ, Jun 11, 2017.

?

Would you join H.F.L?

1. Yes

58.3%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Maybe

25.0%
  4. Never dumb idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Welcome H.F.L also known as home for losers. A rpg corporation that relocates and establishes settlements for all 7 races. Spanning all over the galaxy, H.F.L works day and night to keep the galaxy safe. Fending off the Ruin or defeating armies of voilent penguins H.F.L does it all.

Workers
    Imagine the harsh blizzards of ClusterX-2 . our men and women work hard whether it raining, snowing or meteors are falling. Our deterimined workers don't stop fixing radar dishes, building houses or discovering new planets to live on.
    Also dedicated volunteers push through with various projects and adventures. H.F.L truly has something for everyone.

Benifits
    H.F.L. works to make its workers happy as can be whether that is a bonus, a month off or better housing H.F.L wants to help. We provide our workers with dependable transportation and amazing bonuses. Our captains, managers and operators are very understanding. H.F.L also provides suitable health care for your family.H.F.L has your back.

Our Goal
    We strive above all to never fail. We work to explore new lands, to give the homeless a home and the weak strength. H.F.L gives many a sense of purpose and with oyr help we hope you can find your

Thank you,
    Director Haru Shastamini

2. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

How do I join and become a "lossser"?
    (if role playing iss not allowed)
    (outssside of roleplaying:~~|" How do I join and become a "loser"?|~~)

3. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whaat eeven iis thiiis?

4. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

wat you want it to be

5. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

um.

6. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Curious. What are the topics about?

7. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Are they about lore?

8. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

Imagine how I feel seeing this almost one year from the original post.. :laugh:

I'm assuming it's some kind of hardcore role-play guild who works its members like slaves? :unsure: