Hai, Friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by pierre700, Jan 15, 2016.

1. pierre700

pierre700 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, fellow Starbounders!

My name is Pierce, but I go by pierre700. I have been playing Starbound for a while, since the character wipes. I think it's safe to say that Starbound is currently my favorite game (surprise!). It's honestly just a perfect game for me. I absolutely love space to the point that I want to be an astronomer. I also seriously enjoy exploration and survival aspects. Plus the creativity within the game like the different character species, building & destroying, and all the other random awesomeness. Ahhh I love it all xD

Ironically, I don't actually play the game very often, but for reasons. I've completed the main quest line with the same character, my avian: Starfire, 3 times (2 saves got lost because of the character wipe and 1 time since updates came back from that year long hiatus). To be honest, it was a little repetitive, but I expected that since the game isn't even in v. 1.0 yet. As a result, I am kinda waiting for more updates, storyline etc... (The work Chucklefish has been doing lately has just made me even more excited to hop back into the game!) Also, I want to play multiplayer with a group of people! I have a few friends I've played with, but the game is nothing really special to them, unfortunately. I would absolutely love to play on a server with a small group of people who share my love for Starbound.

Lastly, I introduce a little "goal" of mine. I wanna write a story based on Starbound. Not like a short fanfic kinda thing, but a novel. I would like for it to be a book length and be, well... a novel lol. I am by no means an author or any kind of professional writer. I've written a few poems, but that's about it. I have absolutely no idea what the novel would be about. I currently have no characters, plot, backstory, etc... So, if anyone want to throw out basic ideas, go for it.

I hope my lengthy introduction was interesting or at least not a waste of your time. Thanks for reading :D

Roubo, Faeryheart and Crossfang like this.
  2. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums.

3. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Be welcome to the forums

4. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!

5. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Welcome Pierre dude :>

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    I might read your works soon! Goodluck!

7. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Welcome to the forums! That's a really nice introduction. I also only got starbound because some friends wanted to play with me and in the end I was the only one left that was interested :p
    But I found some people here to play with, maybe you could join!

8. Roubo

Roubo Big Damn Hero

Hey, pierre700!
    I think that this is the best place to get the ideas for your novel. It is overwhelming with different people with Starbound stories and lots of art, which also could help you a lot. Feel yourself welcomed here and enjoy these forums! :rofl:

Faeryheart likes this.
  9. pierre700

Wow, thank you guys so much for the very nice comments! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now lol.

Faeryheart and Roubo like this.
  10. pierre700

That actually sounds really cool! I would love to join as long as everybody is okay with it :p

Faeryheart likes this.
  11. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova