1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Half-Life Mod 2.0.1

"Rise and shine, Mister Freeman."

1. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Atromixx submitted a new mod:

Half-Life Mod - "Rise and shine, Mister Freeman."

Read more about this mod...

2. Zolkriid

Zolkriid Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting this error upon loading the game "Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'gravgun' found"

3. Atromixx

4. Zolkriid

I downloaded version 1.1 but I'm still experiencing the crashing with the same error.

5. Atromixx

What other mods are you using?

6. Zolkriid

my mods.PNG these are all the mods I'm using. Is there anything that might conflict?

7. Azidoazide Azide

Azidoazide Azide Void-Bound Voyager

I am experiencing the same problem. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the mods that could be causing a conflict to no avail.

8. Zolkriid

When will this be fixed? I am eager to play with this

9. Atromixx

10. Atromixx

Alright, so sorry this SHOULD fix the problem. X3

11. Zolkriid

First off, I'd like to thank you for listening to people having issues and fixing it :D I really appreciate that, as I've wanted to play with this mod. It's a really high quality mod and I can tell you put a lot of work into this. But I have some suggestions and feedback. I'll get to suggestions first. I'd like you to add the Combine Sniper Rifle, it's always been a favorite of mine. Also if you could add an 'AR3' it would be cool. This weapon is alluded to in EP2 and I've seen the stationary turret gun be called the AR3 (It'd look like this http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/baldrybaldry/weapons/oisaw.jpg). If you could turn this into a machine gun. Also HL2 leak weapons would be very cool. There were a lot of things that would be very interesting to see in Starbound that were cut, such as the Immolator or the OICW.Now feedback. I'd like to request a version where everything isn't crafted with simply one pixel, but instead something that is realistic. Of course you can't accurately predict what it'd cost to make a shockroach or a spore launcher. This could be fixed by looting Xenian weaponry and using high tier materials such as Solarium to craft Black Mesa born weaponry. But you could fix this on the opposite side by being able to craft more familiar Human weaponry with a material such as durasteel for guns and steel for the crowbar, combat knife, and pipe wrench, so it's more balanced (so you aren't running around with no armor and an M249). For Combine weaponry you could use violium or another material that's much more high tier. The low cost of weapons now coupled with the ability to obtain all the gear immediately makes some weapons very, very overpowered from the start of the game (The HEV suit's damage multiplayer of a combined 400% and a weapon such as the resistance crossbow leads to being able to do around 6000 damage, which is absurd even for late game). I think the damage of some weapons should be reduced, such as the crossbows, the rocket launchers, and the displacer cannon. Taken from 1350 to something more reasonable, like 50 (which is still very powerful). Overall I very much so enjoy your mod and I look forward to seeing more stuff from you. Keep up the good work :D!

12. Atromixx

First off, Thanks for the suggestions! I will be adding more weapons like the AR3 and some of the cut weapons too, about the crafting recipies and damage, they were just placeholders as I am currently away from my computer and I wanted to get this mod out before I left but I will be back by the end of the week with some balancing and content. Thank you so much for the Constructive Criticism! Always appreciated!

13. Kaiser2001

Kaiser2001 Void-Bound Voyager

crashes game when i open the mysterious crate

14. Zolkriid

Any time! This mod basically got me back into the mood of playing starbound and as hard as I've searched across many a game I have never found a HL mod that accomplishes what I want, which coincidentally works very well with this mod! I'm glad to've helped in your modding career, as you seem to display much talent.

15. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Gravity gun is slightly messed up, there is a name issue, as the object is named hlgravgun, but it's not called as such anywhere. After I renamed it, it worked. Beautiful assets, just, could use a bit of balance... :p

16. Azidoazide Azide

17. Zolkriid

I use the same mod and I am not experiencing this issue.

18. Azidoazide Azide

Do you use FrackinUniverse in combination?

19. Zolkriid

Yea, my list of mods is posted above

20. Azidoazide Azide

Hmm, then I must have some unique error somewhere....