Halfway Version 1.0.5

Discussion in 'Support' started by CoDi, Jul 28, 2014.

1. CoDi

CoDi Halfway Developer Developer

List of changes in version 1.0.5

Changes:
    • The final encounter has been rebalanced. Skills are now usable in this fight, but one certain foe might not be very impressed by Gina's Paralyse skill.
    • After careful consideration Dr. Schaffer decided that he's a citizen too valuable for front duty, so he swapped his and Subject 13's active skills. Coincidentally, he managed to rigorously optimise cooldowns of those two skills.
    • Shop prices for medkits and energy cells have been updated.
    Bug fixes:
    • Fixed achievement for defeating the final encounter not triggered properly. Players who are already past that point can 'continue' from the main menu once again to obtain the achievement, as long as they didn't start a new game already.
    • Fixed game stuck if Jenna gets knocked out during use of her Berserk ability.
    • Fixed exit in first part of prison level only activated after all enemies have been killed.
    • Fixed enemies sometimes spawning at positions occupied by player units.
    • Fixed errors in Stimpack item descriptions.
    • Fixed character UI not updated properly when switching from/to inventory screen.
    • Added squad sizes to mission briefing descriptions.
    • Improved behaviour of camera scrolling via hotkeys when other keys (e.g. ALT) are pressed at the same time.

• DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for the updates. I have the Humble download. I updated to 1.0.5, but when I double clicked the download it installed a 2nd copy of the executable file so now i see Halfway and Halfway 2 on my mac. when i open the new version copy i don't have my saved game file. what do i need to do to load my save game in the 1.0.5?

• CoDi

Hi,

please download and extract the attachment to the same folder as your Halfway installations. Then execute "copy_halfway_saves.command".

This script just copies the save games from your "Halfway" to your "Halfway 2" bundle. It won't work if the bundles are named differently.

Attached Files:

• DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Intergalactic Tourist

sorry for my ignorance on macs because i was a long time PC user and recently got a mac. should i go ahead and delete the old "Halfway.app", and rename "Halfway 2.app" to "Halfway.app". This way i can use the command you gave me for the next time there is a game update?

• CoDi

Yes good idea, if it worked as expected and you've got your save game in 1.0.5, you can do exactly that.