OOC Halo: Beyond the Rim [Over for now]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Oct 22, 2016.

?

Difficulty

1. Normal (kinda easy)

2. Heroic (good challenge)

3. Legendary (THIS IS SUICIDE!!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

If I remember correctly, that's the one I would prefer to throw than shoot.

Now to see if this guy wants to exterminate humanity, help it, or just protect his territory.

Firebird Zoom, HunterC1998 and Arra like this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Yes....yes.... I do play the lyre......what? Cant a Lifeshaper have a hobby?! "

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

*a crawler appears and sits down by you*
    *robotic woof*

Firebird Zoom, Arra and HunterC1998 like this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar picks up the crawler and cradles it in his arms. He pokes its nose

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"I'll take a pup anyday over chrome ass-sniffers.."

((Hit me like a hammer, had to say it..))

Firebird Zoom, Dragonclaw and Arra like this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar shoots you a glare as he goes back to petting the crawler. You feel as if somewhere under that armor, he's smiling

7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

(I'm smiling right now)
    *the crawler is totally chilling out right now*
    (Aaand I have got to go.)

Firebird Zoom, HunterC1998 and Arra like this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Vistar is a nice guy...he loves animals... He's a Lifeshaper after all ))

Vistar rocks the crawler a bit

9. Snow_Blaze

Snow_Blaze Orbital Explorer

Something I do all the time, and live!

10. HunterC1998

Actually I remember doing that once...kinda regretted it..

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Name: Gros F'ghal

Facial appearance or full picture: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1477143848.124705.jpg
    Primary armor color: black
    Secondary armor color: bright red

Backstory (optional): Being a T'vaoan/Ibie'Shan crossbreed, he was always an outcast. And for his small size, an outcast among outcasts. Throw in a male gender, and you've got yourself a bottom feeder. Joining up with a band of Kig-Yar pirates, Gros was never looked on with respect. In fact, he was always looked down on both literally and figuratively. When his crew was hired by the covenant against the UNSC, that was the last straw. When they planned to ambush a group of USCM soldiers, he betrayed them right when they needed him most... No longer did they look down on him. He looked down at their corpses at the bottom of the cliff. Looked to the UNSC in the valley below, and they looked up to him. And for once, he felt purpose... He considered joining them and helping where he could, following along like a silent guardian. After they had finished their mission, he then left with them on their small ship, leaving behind the now deserted crew ship for the UNSC or whomever to find. He went on to live the life of a mercenary, pirate raider, and spy against the covenant. Now he's going to help the UNSC directly, either an inside man or as an addition to the team...
    Positive traits:
    Swashbuckler: cutlass and pistol at the ready. With as much raiding and combat experience as he has, he's adopted his own form of what he calls "combat acrobatics". "I can run, and I can hide... Your bodies that is..."
    Little sneak: he's got very dexterous claws, and a knack for hiding anywhere. His strong arms and legs allow him to silently climb and sneak in all of the right places. His small size at just a bit over an Unggov, which many underestimate, is just perfect for using any small area as a hiding place. "If I had me one of them fancy shmancy cloaking devices, the only reason the covenant would be alive is because of how fast they breed..."

Human company: he's had experience with them before, and is comfortable around them, even picking up snippets of English here and there and learning to play poker.
    Negative traits:
    Small size: unfortunately, his small size also means he's got small bones to break and little blood to lose. He's also very sensitive of his being vertically challenged, and can get irrationally angry at even passing comments.
    Reputation: his high bounty makes him a target, and someone probably worth betraying if given the chance. Everyone is an enemy, and probably wants his blood money.
    Driving inept: having never actually flown in combat before and never used a ground or atmospheric flying vehicle, he'd probably be able to somehow total a forklift...
    Crossbreed filth: among other Kig-Yar, he's always looked down upon... And he will never forget that.
    Weapon of choice: energy cutlass (a small sized low power energy saber that is quite dim, but sharp enough to cut through armor.)
    Weapons (2): plasma pistol and 2 plasma grenades.

(18 points left, max of 10 per section)
    Avoidance: 10
    Accuracy: 8
    Driving: 0

(OPTIONAL)
    Anything else I forgot/you want me to improve:
    If you want, I can help GM for this timezone set. Also, accepting other races for other factions would be nice. Not everyone wants to be a superhuman badass wearing the hammer of Thor you know...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  12. HunterC1998

Damn...I need to get to work, I'm gonna have to be good to compete with these (fugly mugs) unique characters..

13. Jareix Cryvix

Alright. App complete.

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Ah....I remember your kind.... Smart....ingenious.... "

15. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I think the hologram is an armor ability in halo 4. You might be referring to the pulse grenade, which looks kinda like a big deadly circular hologram. You could also use plasma grenades, which stick to your enemies.

App looks good, just one minor thing that won't really interfere with the RP. It's the UNSC, not USCM.

Otherwise, it's... ACCEPTED.

16. Jareix Cryvix

Alright, I'll go with the plasma grenades. I remember those from the original.
    And yeah, I was referring to the ability. I was getting confused with the hologram grenades from DOOM.

17. HunterC1998

Hey DragonClaw, did you get my message.

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Avoidance: 10 = almost impossible to hit.

19. HunterC1998

This one's gonna take me some time and work to figure how to do this one..

20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Well if you need help ask me, because I don't want to STRUGGLE to get 6 players.

ALSO, if you want to know why backstories are optional, the stories are almost all the same for the UNSC at least. Covenant glassed my home, now I want revenge.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.