RELEASED [Halted Development] [SMAPI 0.39.7+] Zoryn's Mods

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Zoryn4163, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Outlander04 Can you try with only Durable Fences installed, and see if that still happens?

• Outlander04

Outlander04 Void-Bound Voyager

It worked fine by itself, so I added back all the other mods and it worked fine then too, Maybe its a multiplayer issue, I don't have my multiplayer friend to test with right now, I'll test it later when they are available and message here if im still seeing the issue

• Outlander04

Outlander04 Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild Ok did some more testing, it only does it when another player is in the game. we both had only durable fences mod installed and as soon as they came out of their house the fences instantly decayed.

• mrWAWA

mrWAWA Void-Bound Voyager

I had the same problem as @Outlander04 and literally just came here to report it. Glad it wasn't just my sister and I!

• Kessy

Kessy Void-Bound Voyager

Have a Question to the FishingMod..

These 2 Multipliers...how they work?

"FishDifficultyMultiplier": 1.0,
            "FishDifficultyAdditive": 0.0,

Must they higher to make it easier or lower? Because...lower as 1 is not much room :)
            And what exactly means the DifficultAdditive? I dont want to make it difficult ...it should be easier for me...hehe
            Only with easier fishing on it seems not easy enough for me...cant get the fish without screaming or kill my Keyboard..lol
            But it shouldnt complete cheaty how other mods are....instant catch and so on...

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• BellaCarmela

BellaCarmela Void-Bound Voyager

Tried installing the latest version of the regen mod yesterday. I'm hosting the game and my sister joins it. The mod seems to work just fine for my sister (we checked and we do have the exact same version of the mod and the EXACT same config.json settings and everything), but only RegenStaminaConstant works for me, while RegenStaminaStill does not work at all (possibly for health as well? not sure) - I can not get it to regen my stamina only when I'm standing still. Is there anything anyone can think of that might be causing this? We both have all of the exact same mods and all config settings are the same in everything. :/ Thanks for any help you may be able to offer!

EDIT: After multiple restarts and without having changed anything in this mod or in/about any others, it just started working all of a sudden. Very strange, not sure why. Sorry for the trouble, I guess. Thanks!

Last edited: May 14, 2018
              • Zybert

Zybert Void-Bound Voyager

After the Stardew Update the Regen Mod is skipped my smapi:
                [SMAPI] Skipped 1 mod:
                [SMAPI] Regen Mod 1.9 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://github.com/Zoryn4163/SMAPI-Mods/releases or https://smapi.io/compat.

I know there are many mods that got broken with the update, just wanted to say it before no one says it :)

caomicc likes this.
                • FalseZangetsu

FalseZangetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SMAPI is skipping Movement Mod as of 5/24

KeatonMask likes this.
                  • darkedone02

darkedone02 Void-Bound Voyager

So I downloaded the updated Regan mod unofficial, yet it still say that the regan mod has an update but that update is still the 1.9 version...

• snthe

snthe Aquatic Astronaut

hi, @Pathoschild.. i download regen mod 1.9 from Github and playing SV 1.3.21 after i open the game several times, config.json not regenerate.. so the mod its not working..

any solution for this?
                      thanks.

• pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

I have a question w.r.t. the "Better RNG" mod: Does it interfere with the "Climates of Ferngill" mod?

(Edited to name the specific mod I have concerns of.)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
                        • JDReign

JDReign Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tried to install these but smapi keeps saying a .dll file is missing, what am i doing wrong

• JDReign

JDReign Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NVM i found them

• Juku121

Juku121 Void-Bound Voyager

There's a compatibility issue between MovementMod and Enrtroax's Faster Paths. The former overrides the latter, making it useless. It's a pity, since MovementMod seems to get along fine with other similar mods like MovementSpeed or Dynamic Running Speed.