Harvest Moon Fanatic here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by T-Rex, Apr 14, 2013.

1. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Hey guys, i just want to introduced myself (came from Starbound) huehuehue

I am really a Harvest Moon Fanatic i can't deny that i played most of my harvest moon on PSP but now on PSVITA

My favorite harvest moon right now is the "Harvest Moon : Boy and Girl"

Why? because i think it's the most simple harvest moon for me (didn't play any Nintendo Harvest moon yet)

I played Harvet Moon : Hero of the Leaf Valley too, i didn't finish it yet (well the main story i did) but i want to get all the event's so im restarting every 2nd year ( you can do that the system will ask you lol)

But yeah, this might be my DREAM GAME because of it's multiplayer components

I 100% Support this game!

Sorry for the long post huehue :3

mo'guts and Kenwei2 like this.
    • Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

I support the concept of this game and I hope that it succeeds. I wouldn't support something that hasn't even been released yet, but I don't mind supporting the concept of this. Not to mention that this is being made by one man, that makes it even more impressive.

• KaeferBugg

KaeferBugg Orbital Explorer

Harvest Moon a Wonderfull Life on Gamecube is a great game, i used to spend hours and hours on it when i was younger!

If Stardew Valley is similar I will definately check it out!

• Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

Honestly I'm a bit worried that this game won't get enough attention. Hopefully after Starbound is released that Tiy and the others will give this game a bit more publicity.

• T-Rex

Even Starbound on the start is being made by 1 man but now 2 of his friends quit thier job to be a full time job in Starbound, and i'm guessing after Starbound is completely released, the other's will help Stardew Valley..... i wish :3

• Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

Starbound has about 10 people working on it.

• Kenwei2

Kenwei2 Cosmic Narwhal

What has be sold completely is purely the fact that I can play this with other people. Has harvest moon every gone multiplayer before? I don't think it has. My gf is not a gamer, although she loves harvest moon, so it's a very rare opportunity for us to be able to play together in a game like this. She will surely not be the only person I play this game with, heck I might even try solo one day, but I have found that I have a lot more fun with other people than I do playing solo. Every other additional feature of this game is just a bonus!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I love this style of game as well (I've played harvest moon quite a lot)

• Fludbucket

Fludbucket Space Hobo

Will this game have runefactory play style or only harvest moon?

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Totally agree here

• Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

I love harvest moon!

Personally I love Runefactory more hehe.

DontheDon likes this.
                      • T-Bone Biggins

T-Bone Biggins Phantasmal Quasar

Harvest Moon. Ran into it when I was 5 with a random rental of the original SNES game. Looked farm-ish, my family has a small farm. Went on to Harvest Moon 64, then got a PS1 and Back To Nature. That was the last Harvest Moon I enjoyed, didn't get a Gamecube or Wii so I never tried Wonderful Life.

Anyhow my only Harvest Moon fix at the moment is a version of Back to Nature on my PSP, been needing a good Harvest Moon styled game for years and this fits the bill on all the things I wanted and none of the things I didn't want. When can we toss money at Stardew Valley? I throw cash at the screen but noting happens :cry:

• Cirom

Cirom Cosmic Narwhal

The Nintendo DS game "Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar" had online multiplayer, and I think "Tale of Two Towns" did too, but I haven't played that one to verify.

I would love if some of the Rune Factory stuff went into SV - ESPECIALLY the hilarious dialogue! I always switch this game on if I need a laugh, heh.

@trex.341: Also, judging by your signature and avatar, I have a slight hunch you might severely like Sword Art Online, haha.

Kenwei2 likes this.
                          • DontheDon

DontheDon Void-Bound Voyager

I am on the same boat with you on that, Harvest Moon on the SNES was my first experience, and it was grand. Back to Nature on Ps1 was my next love. But when I played Rune Factory 3, that game just blew me away. The 4th one comes out July 26th btw... Back on topic! Although I hope this game follows Rune Factory a bit more then Harvest Moon, I will buy/support/love this game as soon as it comes out! A Multiplayer Harvest Moon? Where have you been all my life you sweet, sexy idea!

• T-Rex

haha yes i am a anime fanatic or should i say an OTAKU! <3
                              I'm guessing both

• T-Rex

Right now but it started with 1 person

• GamerJustin

GamerJustin Starship Captain

I also came from the Starbound site and I have to say I'm really excited for this game also. I own every Harvest Moon game up to date as of right now and I can't wait to try this game because it looks like it takes everything from Harvest Moon and Rune Factory and adds more. I hope this game gets notice after Starbound is release because I can see myself doing a Let's Play of this for YouTube. Does anyone know if this game has it where you can get married or is it only farming and fighting?

• DontheDon

You can get married, same sex also, and lots of farming and fighting. Think of it as a Love child of both games, tat looks more like its Harvest Moon father with the best of both games. Thats my opinion of course :mwahaha: Also the whole friendship thing with the townies is in there also.

• T-Rex

the sad part is you can't see the sex scene Q_Q it's just like BOOM, a wild baby appeared

Cardbo likes this.
                                      • DontheDon

hehe that really made me giggle alot. You have got to remember this type of game has the gameplay and Idea to attract all age groups, wouldn't want the little ones to miss out on an amazing game because of a little pixel action. Imagine if the older Harvest Moon's had something like that, its doubtful they would still be coming out today.

Cirom likes this.
                                        • T-Rex

mhmm thats why this game would be amazing when it come out! :D