1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Harvester Beamgun Redux v2.21 (p1.2)

Mass-harvest crops using a harvester beamgun!

1. Studly234

Studly234 Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed a strange crash when using the Harvester Beamgun mod. I investigated a little further to save you the trouble:
    The game CTD when holding the Harvester Beamgun and attempting to teleport to your ship. The crash only occurs when teleporting To your ship and holding the Beamgun. Down to planets and even the pocket dimensions did not cause a crash. I had no other mods installed when this crash was occurring, so it is something in this mod that is causing the crash.
    I hope you can fix this in a future version, its more annoying than anything, as when you start the game back up, you are loaded on the ship.

2. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

3. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Feature Request:

Beamgun also harvests Fluffalo, Cows, and Chickens.

4. Wellbott

5. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Is this compatible with Perennial Crops?: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/perennial-crops.2403/

Since, in the description, it is mentioned that the beam will "attempt to replant annual crops and trees"?

Also, will primary fire water all my crops even if there's nothing to harvest (i.e. it will only water crops until the crops are ready for harvest, which then it will harvest and water on that use)?

6. Wellbott

The primary fire waters any plant-like object, separate from the harvesting. The mod doesn't modify any crops, so it works with all crop mods (unless some madman decides to entirely write their own crop-emulating code); Perennial Crops will just remain there, being all Perennial.

Crusism likes this.
  7. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I must confess: after using this, my mind immediately exploded inward and re-created itself only to explode again.

8. Dodging Rain

Dodging Rain Phantasmal Quasar

Getting an error with this mod.

Error message:
    Exception caught in client main-loop (WorldClientException)
    EntityMessageResponse receieved for unknown context.

Condition: Using the the harvester gun (doesn't have to harvest anything) then teleporting back to your ship; the ship is where the error occurs.
    Teleport possibilities
    Using gun on ship > teleport to world > teleport to ship (causes error)
    Using gun on ship > teleport to outpost > teleport to world > teleport to ship (does NOT cause error)

Mods currently used:
    Item Frame
    Harvester Gun
    Wood to Coal
    Fresh Fruit

System:
    Windows 8. 64-bit.
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-3110M 2.40 GHz

Edit: Putting the harvester into a chest before warping to ship does not cause a crash.
    Edit2: Tested on a new character with a harvester gun. Still causes crash, so it is not something on the ship that causes it.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Crusism likes this.
  9. Wellbott

10. irRegularGuy646

irRegularGuy646 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how long is the beam of the harvester beamgun?