WIP Have any ideas for hair or clothes? I'll make them happen!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by milku, Mar 15, 2017.

1. milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I'll gladly take suggestions!
    I've always wanted to change up the clothes, hair, and possibly other xnb's. I have the artistic ability, but not the diverse creativity.
    Besides, why not help those who want their ideas to come to life?
    I do prefer cute, more girly ideas rather than masculine. My style is very pastel and casual, so steer clear of that.
    At the moment, I am only trying out hairstyles and clothes. Maybe in the future I'll dabble in animals, buildings, etc.
    This is my first day on these forums, so please treat me well!

Yoseiri and DreamerDrop like this.
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Cool thank you for doing this for all of us. We always need more hair mods lots people like to make giant hair mods. New clothing is always a great idea.

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think there's a definite shortage of good shirt options, for male and female farmers.

I use skirt mods, and the lack of higher waisted shirt options kinda bugs me. I'm pretty sure there's one in vanilla that has a belt, but it's green, and I'm picky about colour coordination. (My icon might make it obvious, but I have a preference for pink.) I'd been planning to try making some shirt mods myself, just to suit my own preferences in that respect.

milku likes this.
        • Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Medieval Fantasy clothing (I.e Armor appearances, platemail, leather gear, robes, etc.), Futuristic clothing, Western style, etc. For hair? Probably old school styles. Maybe 1930s-1960s. Then jump ahead to 70s-90s. Various styles. Or perhaps a group of anime-inspired hair? Final Fantasy pack would be neat. :3 I have tons of ideas.

Zalkyria, alicedafox and DreamerDrop like this.
          • milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

What's amazing is the first shirt I tried out? High waisted skirt.
            I use Better Dressed's plaid skirt mod, so I wanted to see how it would look:
            [​IMG]

How does that look to you? I do plan on making the shirt have a collar and other color variations, like pink, purple, yellow, etc.
            I was also hoping to make cute pastel baseball tees, but I don't think I can control the color of the sleeves since it looks like this in the shirts image file:
            [​IMG]

So, if I could figure out how to change the sleeve color, that would be amazing.

お茶Mi's likes this.
            • milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I don't think medieval fashion would be my forte, but I wouldn't mind doing an anime-inspired hair.
              Though, I think my cute style would only go for specific anime girls..

• Coolwyngs

What about the hairs from sword art online. Some hairs from Pokémon, fate stay night, some final fantasy hairs would be nice to.

Jack Of Shades likes this.
                • milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I'll glady give them a chance, but only in the future. I'd like to get used to doing this sort of thing before I give that a shot.

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

That's alright, just go with what you are good at. Or, if you want to get better at something you may not be good at, just try and make designs to possibly improve? I do that on occasion with things I don't typically do. lol

However, anime has a wide range. I think you'd probably do well there regardless. :D

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

Yeah, I'll definitely practice in the future with all the ideas I am/will be receiving.
                      That's why I said I'll dabble in the anime-inspired hairstyles in the future after I get used to this whole editing thing.

• Coolwyngs

I am looking forward to what ever you make.

• flutter_sama

flutter_sama Big Damn Hero

I would love to see some hairstyles from Madoka Magica!

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I'd absolutely love to do this, actually. I wonder how hard it would be to do Mami's hair.

• Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you please do Emily hair but longer? And a white sweater with a strawberry in this color?:3:3:3
                              [​IMG]

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That white top alone is pretty cute. That's exactly what I'd been hoping for. It looks much cuter and less frumpy than most of the other shirts as a result.

Also, WOW. I had no idea the shirt pngs looked so complicated... I have been vastly underestimating the effort that has to go into editing these things...

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Hi welcome to the forum!

I actually posted this hair request not too long ago. I do like how OP made the hair! Now I'm a bit curious as to how your take on these hairstyles will look like.

• Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I draw instead of describing?

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

Yeah, go ahead and make some references!!
                                      I'd love references over descriptions.
                                      Also, I wouldn't mind doing the sweater you posted earlier!

Yoseiri likes this.
                                      • milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I actually changed up the shirt!
                                        [​IMG]

Full res here
                                        Does this look any better?

Zalkyria likes this.
                                        • milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

Bumping~