Hay can someone help me.

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Vynellin, Jan 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vynellin

Vynellin Void-Bound Voyager

I dont know how to upgrade my ships so can someone tell me how my ship is small.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound FAQs. The Social subforum is used for threads not related to the game.

Have you tried Penguin Bay at the outpost? He sells ship upgrades once you've met the conditions.

3. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

The best way to answer this is to ask a few questions:

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEM*
    1. Is your ship's FTL drive repaired? If so, you need to complete quests for people around the outpost. After a set number of quests, the Penguin Bay will have a quest for you to hand over a few diamonds in exchange for a ship-class upgrade. If not--

2. If your ship's FTL drive is NOT repaired, you'll need to work your way through the tutorial quests, which will eventually lead you to collecting Core Fragment Ore near the center of your starting planet.

After you get your ship-class upgrade, you'll unlock more quests and missions to complete, then eventually another upgrade.
    Each upgrade will require more diamonds, along with more Upgrade Modules per ship teir.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. Vynellin

Vynellin Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you

5. Godsire88

Godsire88 Big Damn Hero

Im having problems with upgrading my Matter Manipulator on the latest Nightly Unstable Version

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It's not a good idea to piggyback issues on unrelated threads, since not only are you off-topic but your visibility won't be terribly good either. Please post your own thread.

Locking, since the original issue has been resolved.

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.