Hello?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by VCRFBM, Feb 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. VCRFBM

VCRFBM Big Damn Hero

Yesterday I finally found myself from other places mod mod, but could not download, then i found this mod external link is the mod moderated product by other mod, then i can not find mod by mod mod i find mod i at the top i Has been downloaded. I only found the old version of mod, but here is the latest version, although it is in English, but at least found, so yesterday was very happy, but see mod version seems to play with me not the same version, no change after entering the game Think of the old version to mod, and then download to the results, mod mod is expanding and mod races, mod names, or mod not used, the happiest is that I found this site, not through our website and the old version and mod repeat all the shortcomings Introduction. Oh, that's right. I'm VCRFBM. Take care

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    Surenu likes this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums! Please note that all posts must be in English, or provide a translation. I've added one for you, but you need to include one yourself from now on.

3. VCRFBM

VCRFBM Big Damn Hero

thank you,Forget that my browser will translate directly

4. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Hello VCRFBM!

That's a storm of text oO we'll welcome you even if it's less, you know? :up:

5. VCRFBM

VCRFBM Big Damn Hero

Oh, just registered, I don't know

Charlatan likes this.
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Then feel free to ask about what you dont know ;)

7. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay and that it's a long stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away! :meowlcome:

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

9. VCRFBM

VCRFBM Big Damn Hero

oh

10. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Greetings! Welcome, and I hope someday we may explore the universe together. :nuruflirt:

11. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Welcome to the forums, friend.