Hello All! Manjaro here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Manjaro, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Manjaro

Manjaro Void-Bound Voyager

Hello everyone!

I'm Manjaro. I've had Starbound and been roaming the forums since I purchased the early stages back 2 years ago. I guess with this introduction so late, I could be called a forum stalker, hahahahaha! but silent browsing aside, I've loved this game since day 1 and it only continues to impress me how much work Chucklefish puts into this game each update both live and through the nightly builds on Steam. Even more so now, i've grown to love this game with as much time as I've spent hours in investing myself the entire Witcher series(both books and games).

I'm excited to see the future of this game especially when it releases and I explode from the sheer amount of things to do, like my in-game characters explode from from eating Automato's (hmm, fruit poisonous to my species. my favorite.)

Anywho I just wanted to introduce myself to leave the life of a guy reading threads without you knowing. Also I've created a Guild of sorts for the game (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/G-Sent), so be sure to send me a PM if you're interested in Joining.

I'll be posting the recruitment post in the forums later. It's also going up on Starbound's Steam Discussions page(ignore the Name. We are definitely not an "Extraterrestrial Spa". I blame the Apex that I paid for the ship). Tell a friend, so we can grown with the game and large group co-op! The more the merrier! Nice to meet you all!

2. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Welcome to the forums, forum stalker!
    It took me quite a bit too to make an intrduction thread, but before I wasn't very active anyway :p

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

A forum stalker?!?!

I, the vigilante BANG SHISHIGAM-oh wait, wrong game...

*cough*
    Manjaro! Dai! San! GEN!!

Welcome!! err... you didnt read any of my posts without my knowledge did you...? did you???

5. Manjaro

ka-ah..... Maybe?!? (Kuso... Osoraku kore wa, jibun jishin o akiraka ni suru tame ni watashi no orokadeshita!)

Dre-Dreemurr-sama, perhaps it is best you don't reload your saves. One can never be too alone as they wander. After all, you should know that of all people, am I correct, stalker? :nurunega:

Corraidhín likes this.
  6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Rin Hyo Toh Sha Kei Jin Retsu Zai--
    *sneeze*
    uh oh... FLAMES EVERYWHERE!!
    save the thread!!

7. Manjaro

*already gone to stalk another thread*

8. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and late [​IMG] to the forums, Mr Forum Stalker!
    *Silently stalks the thread*

9. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums.

10. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums, Stalker :p
    :rofl: