Hello, everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Ailuco, May 14, 2016.

1. Ailuco

Ailuco Seal Broken

Hello. I'm Aidan. I like drawing, pixel art, gaming, and watching movies. I also build stuff in Starbound. I do fencing for exercise, and I live in California in the United States. I enjoy interacting with the community, and playing the uke'/banjo in Starbound.

2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Hiya, Aidan! Welcome to the forums!
    I like drawing as well, though admittedly I'm not that good at it. Pixel art, eh? Did you make your profile pic yourself then? It looks pretty good! :3

3. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!

4. Ailuco

Ailuco Seal Broken

Thanks! for a good image editing tool I suggest paint.net (that's the program name not a website by the way)

5. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

hey whats up... welcome to the forms... :)

6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Welcome to the forums!

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    A pixel lover deserves a like from me. [​IMG]

8. Skiffer

Skiffer Orbital Explorer

Nice to meet another fencer! I used to do it quite a lot, but I stopped. I used sabre, how about you? Nowadays I am doing archery. And even before fencing I got my black belt in Taekwondo. Welcome to the forums!

9. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

sup dude :rofl: welcome to the forums :DD

10. Ailuco

Ailuco Seal Broken

I'm in a class where we alternate between foil, sabre, and epee each month. Right now I'm doing foil. You look like you're way out of my league in sports, archery and a black belt in Taekwondo? I did Judo for a little while, but I never got that skilled. I applaud you!

11. Skiffer

Skiffer Orbital Explorer

Why thank you! My friend Nathan is doing fencing and really sticking with it, he's been going for about 2 years now. I originally wanted to hop back in, but for some reason, the place he goes to does only foil, which for me is terrible because I could never just seem to figure out how to work it, for some reason I can only ever really do well with the Sabre.

12. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Ok I hope I don't meet you in a fight so Welcome to the forums and pleeze don't hurt me!