Hello Fellow Humanoids!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by DragonAxon, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DragonAxon

DragonAxon Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings everyone! I am a very frequent gamer who plays Starbound, TF2, and a few other games. I have been playing Starbound since Angry Koala stage and I love to build big cities and everything in it. I really like YouTube also, so I watch a bunch of YouTube everyday also. I hope to have a blast on the forums and to see what the community of Starbound has to offer! :ssssssssss:

Hey listen! :heylisten: Get away Navi, shoo!

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  2. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Be welcome to the forums!

3. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!
    I also like playing TF2 and other games, and of course youtube videos as well [​IMG]

I'm sure you're going to have a blast here on the forums, it's a pretty great place to talk and have fun[​IMG]

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!

5. DragonAxon

thx everyone! :)
    Hope to have a good time on the forums!

6. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Welcome to the forums! Will you upload screenshots of your cities?

7. DragonAxon

Sure! I hope to actually make a bunch of cities into one big empire, but i can hopefully screenshot some of my cities! :kitten2:

Faeryheart likes this.
  8. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums.

9. hOI im tEMmIE!!

hOI im tEMmIE!! Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the forums, CreeperAxon! :D

10. DragonAxon

Thx guys! I'll be uploading my little settlement in starbound soon, i just love building stuff in starbound!
    :casper:

11. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome to Starbound Forums!
    The rent is 100 pixels per month, may increase depending on the amount of likes you have on your account. If you have any further questions ask Customer support.

12. DragonAxon

well, it just so happen that i have this mountain of treasure and a ton of diamonds in a chest so i can easily pay off a lifetime.

Attached Files:

13. DragonAxon

Anyways my character got corrupt so i got to get a new one, and this time i am going all out and flattening the planet to make one whole city, eventually. :proper:

14. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

If we ever get a Solar System creating mod, I'll make Sol and do that to Earth.

15. DragonAxon

Lol, that would be amazing. :D
    Well, the planet already has the stone tiles for the ground, just need to destroy some mountains and i should be set to making my planet a huge city! :DD

16. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Welcome to the forums! We're a rather helpful group, so if you've got any question, just ask!
    See you around! ^.^
    [​IMG]

17. DragonAxon

Well, I so far have 4 residents in my city so far, 2 human civilians, a glitch guard, and a former glitch baronet (the glitch baronet has a crush on me for some reason, idk Starbound NPC AI, for some reason they sometimes have crushes on players I have no darn clue why xD). These are all of the buildings I have built so far for my planet:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  18. Midoss

Midoss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to universe!

19. DragonAxon

Thanks everyone! Hope to have a fun time on the forums! Stay in tune for city updates and such! Also since my character is a glitch i may sometimes decide to talk like one on the forums. :3

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  20. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova