Hello, hope you are all well

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dankino, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Dankino

Dankino Aquatic Astronaut

My name is Dankino. I am not that new here, forgot what my old account was but was absent for too long anyway. Sometimes it's ok to start over.

I am a graphic designer and operator, in general I do adverts and apply them, print them etc, in a local print shop. So nothing big or glamorous ... its a simple job.
    Related to that I do enjoy art and sometimes do hobby level crafts when I have time or energy (mood for it), that is pretty much it.

As for Starbound, I been around pretty much from the old days. Never played it's predecessor (edit: Terraria, I keep forgetting that name) but when Starbound was announced and we got early builds of it, it peeked my interest. Think that was also when retro games gained popularity again. When the pixel style was not so out of place again and 'OK' to dab into.

I have some noob level experience and knowledge of modding for Starbound. In general I enjoyed more building things in the game and testing friend's mods, given feedback, ideas etc. Brainstorm together.
    I found it too time consuming which put me off but the interest was always there.

Edit: (fixed some typos and missing words)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Well, hello! Welcome back.

Dankino likes this.
  3. Dankino

Dankino Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you and glad to be here again :)