Hello humanoids! Or whatever your races are

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by solarBOUNDER, Aug 30, 2016.

1. solarBOUNDER

solarBOUNDER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi guys. My name is solarBOUNDER, that's my name only for Starbound, and I play Starbound (obviously). How you guys doing? Starbound's been growing big lately since the 1.0 official launch update, and I'm really proud of how it has become such a great game. I'm sure everyone here who plays Starbound gets so adventurous, adding the 12.667 QUADRILLION generated planets. It's a big universe, or bigger, maybe bigger than the universe in real life? Or nah, I guess it's big enough for us to explore, if we can in our lifetime. My point here is that Starbound makes us adventurous, it calms our mind, the pixelated universe that explains we're just a tiny molecule in an object, but I'm not saying it makes us feel we're small, it tells that we have so much to possibly do.

My friends say Starbound is childish, I hate how they say that, because they never experienced the feeling of playing Starbound. You guys surely have friends that hate Starbound, well tell them to me, tell me the experience that your friends hated you for playing such an incredible game. Pixelated does not mean it's childish. And graphics mostly don't mean anything, the gameplay does. You tell that to them, maybe they'll change their mind.

My first reaction to Starbound was that the game looks so incredible, something I can play without limits, surely you guys also reacted that way. And it's the best game I've ever played in my life.

This game is similar with Guardians of The Galaxy, right guys? And that movie made me feel the same way as Starbound did, actually I tried to copy how Peter Quill looked aka Starlord xD. I guess I can stop talking lol, how about you guys, can you tell me your first reaction and how you felt playing the game? It's really great to see people playing something other people don't. And posting here feels like I'm not alone playing Starbound :)

~ solarBOUNDER ~
    When you colonize a volcanic planet
    [​IMG]
    (credits to the maker)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Crossfang likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Well, glad to see you enjoy the game :rofl:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time here ^o^

solarBOUNDER likes this.
  3. solarBOUNDER

Thanks a lot man!

Lodish likes this.
  4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

5. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl:

6. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
    Wait.. that's not right.. someone's . in.. me ARGHHHHH *WILD APEX COMES OUT OF BELLY*
    *He holds a little sign* "Welcome to the forums!:lickitung:"

7. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard. >v< Enjoy your stay here :nuruhappy:

~ Iris ~

8. solarBOUNDER

Thanks a lot guys! This community is so friendly
    [​IMG]

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!