1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Hello. I wanted to ask for help with the game Starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Glazovikolyp, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Glazovikolyp

Glazovikolyp Poptop Tamer

I have already asked before, but unfortunately, even the complete removal of the game did not help.can you please see what's going on ? if it's about mods again, can I see which mods have been installed ?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log file located in the storage folder of your starbound install as well as a bit more details on what issue you're encountering.

Glazovikolyp likes this.
  3. Glazovikolyp

here.it turns out that for about 40 hours I played on the same character, but after reinstalling windows, starbound stopped working .I start the game, go for the character move and then the game stops and eventually crashes. if it helps, the windows transition was from 32bit to 64bit.

Attached Files:

4. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

[18:59:56.487] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MaterialException) No such material id: 49151 This right here seems to be the culprit. Basically what it is, is that you're missing a material. Are you playing with friends? If so they could be using a mod that you're not using and as a result of it, this happens. Did you verify your starbound files? If not do so, because they could be corrupted. Are you using mods? If so uninstall each mod one by one until the problem resolves itself.

Also if you originally played with a 32bit OS, try playing Starbound in 32bit and see if it helps.

Good luck. I hope one of my suggestions works for you.

Glazovikolyp likes this.
  5. Glazovikolyp

Unfortunately, nothing helped, nor did the file check through Steam. I played with friends but my friend had no mods, and removing mods only made things worse. but if it's not difficult for you, can you tell the path to the file id: 49151?
    maybe it's in rusifikatore, but without him I will navryatli begin to play.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  6. tigerfestival

Sorry, I wished I knew exactly where the path for the missing ID is at. Also I have no idea what Rusifikatore is or Navryatli is, but if these are people you play with, try playing alone and see if you run into this issue again.

Glazovikolyp likes this.
  7. Glazovikolyp

I played with friends for a long time and only once. rusifikator is a mod that changes the language to my native one. I tried to enter the single player game

8. tigerfestival

Try and remove the Rusifikator mod and see if that changes anything.

Glazovikolyp likes this.
  9. Glazovikolyp

unfortunately did not help.

10. tigerfestival

Oof! I'm sorry to hear that. I literally have no more suggestions. Sorry :(

Glazovikolyp likes this.
  11. Glazovikolyp

thank you very much for helping me. I am very grateful .

12. tigerfestival

@Iris Blanche Do you have any ideas on how his problem can be fixed? I'm out of suggestions.

Glazovikolyp likes this.
  13. Glazovikolyp

hello again. I downloaded the pirated version for the sake of interest and it also flies out of which we can assume that the matter is in my pc. can you take a screenshot of all the libraries you have installed? if it doesn't work, can you upload all the files associated with the game to google drive or any other cloud storage? (although I'm not sure if this will work)