Hello, Starbound People! ...and plants, and robots, and...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Essalure Lenara, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Essalure Lenara

Essalure Lenara Orbital Explorer

Hi!
    So I've never played Starbound and don't plan to (I'm no good at most video games - seriously, I manage to be bad at Minecraft) but I've been watching a let's play series and reading the wiki and stuff and I really like the world and the races and everything, so yeah, I'm joining!
    I'm annoyed that you can't change your username, and I don't have a Starbound-sona yet so this is my usual user (Erulasse Aranel) backwards. I plan to find a replacement for Erulasse someday because I'm not in the LotR fandom anymore, but so far nothing's been as good.
    Um... other stuff... I like dark chocolate, writing, reading, microbiology, and the colors pale blue, periwinkle, and silver. My favorite Starbound race is the Glitch (I love medieval stuff and think the concept is so cool because normally robots and futuristic and everything). Aaand I'm Baptist (I have a swear blocker on in these forums :rofl:). Oh, and I will probably overuse ":rofl:;" apologies in advance.

Wait whoa, nevermind, probably won't overuse "X D" because on here it's :rofl:.

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard :D Enjoy your stay here >v<

Please use the edit function next time when making small additions to your original post.

~ Iris ~

Crossfang likes this.
  3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Wlecome to the forums! :DD

5. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl:

6. Essalure Lenara

Thanks everyone! ^u^

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good lady!
    I've seen you before... ah yes, at the fanart section.
    and just in case you want to change your forum name in the futhre, click here.
    note: you can only rename once.

8. Essalure Lenara

Thanks! Oh, I'm glad you can do that ^u^ ...probably I'll never change though because I'll be too stressed about whether I'll want to change again :rofl:. Hey, at least it's a better system than DeviantArt's :facepalm:

Crossfang likes this.