Hello there...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Jack, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Jack

Jack Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! I'm Jack, You may remember me from certain Youtube channels, such as OdysseyGamez. Yes, I'm Jack from OdysseyGamez...if you know who they are. This forum looks fun, I may have to start getting involved with this community as I felt like I neglected the TerrariaOnline community.

P.S That moving background is awesome ^_^

2. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Jack! I agree; the moving background is very awesome! If you have any questions, or need something, send me a PM. I have not seen OdysseyGamez, but I shall definitely check them out!

3. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums, Jack! I watch OdysseyGamez a bit, but not very often :(
    It's settled then. Everybody agrees the moving background is awesome.

4. DoubleDusk

DoubleDusk Void-Bound Voyager

I hate Miles for losing the rest of that CTG match. Welcome to the forums Jack!

5. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

Salutations, and welcome to the forums! I have absolutely no idea as to what OdysseyGamez is, but it's nice to meet you regardless. And you have no need to worry about neglecting anyone here, we in fact haven't the capacity to harbor negative emotions towards anything.
    Excluding pears.

Bloody pears.

6. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings human hope you enjoy these forums as much as I do.

7. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Moving backgrounds are the best kind of backgrounds :D Hi Jack! Welcome to the forums matey!