Help! Can't save game, some mod broke it >.<

Discussion in 'Mods' started by mystikitten, May 5, 2020.

1. mystikitten

mystikitten Seal Broken

Starting a little while ago, after installing (but then uninstalling) a few mods (and then a few more after this started), my game stopped being able to save. It would just say "Saving..." for ages, close to 15 minutes the last time it happened and I just let it go as long as I could stand to.

I had closed everything, restarted computer, tried again. Also just immediately jumped right back into bed to test it and it saved properly and continued. But, after having the fourth groundhog day in a row and repeating everything all day again, it refused to save yet again.

Pretty sure I uninstalled all the mods I installed between when it started and when I noticed was the last save backed up by the SaveBackup mod. So obviously it's something I installed between that time yesterday evening and earlier this afternoon when it stopped saving? If it's something I already deleted, how do I fix this? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game and load that last backup save? How do I do that?

Has anyone else had this happen after any particular mods, or at all? Please help, been spending SO much time on the game it won't save and therefore I suddenly can't play. So many hours...so much unique beauty...

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can we get your parsed SMAPI log?