Help Harvey out!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by musical74, Jan 4, 2020.

1. musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Busting my wrist made me think of our poor doctor Harvey and how he complains he doesn't have enough patients. How difficult would it be to add the PC to the list of people he sees once a year, every year. The PC loses a 3 hour block one day a year, but gives you a random appropriate item (say, a purple mushroom) at the end of it and you get a slight boost in friendship with both Harvey and Maru.

I tend to forget about Harvey, think something like this would help me remember him better (the "oh yeah, I need to see the doc today", NOT fracturing my wrisr!)

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

Need to add the other npcs as well. Sandy, mr qi, the gamblers especially the puking one, red head that runs the counter at joja mart and the theator not to mention the othe theatre guest.

Also taking you kids for yearly checkups to make sure they dont have the bird flu (away!)

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

It would be cool to have a event where Harvey visits the dwarf and Krobus, telling that he cannot ignore someone treatment. Personally his clinic and Pierre's house are my least visited houses because we need to walk a lot just to talk with them (Pierre counter is fine though), I always made friends with Harvey during the autumn when he's near the beach bridge.