1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Help me with my building!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Vaqunc, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Vaqunc

Vaqunc Big Damn Hero

Hey there!

So I've been stuck with this building for a longer time, not knowing what I should put in the empty rooms. I'm using the Frackin Universe mod, so I can use furniture from that too. Please help me finish this project, I'm completely stuck here.

Whilst where at it, why don't you show me your buildings? I'd love to see them!
    211820_20181028213532_1 (2).png

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

How about adding some tables and chairs. Some decoration of your desired theme would be good too.

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

That looks like a guild house or something soooo maybe add more rooms? (bed rooms)

5. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Well my screenshot section might help... Keep in mind I primarily been working with hylotl and floran buildings. I make lots of different rooms. Non-mod though.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles...westfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Still building on occasion, just have not gotten back to in a while. Hopefully might inspire some ideas for rooms. I determine function usually first, meaning what the room is for. Thinking how rooms within our world are laid out within buildings, and ones in the past too.

6. Maethendias

Maethendias Phantasmal Quasar

set up connections with background pipes

trust me

you can set up the pipes orderly, but i prefer them more... you know

like this
    :http://i.imgur.com/MZhH2m0.jpg

like create a ...generator room or somehting and connect all your stations with stuff like that