Help With my Study, Win a Copy of Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonesy, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Hello, everyone! As some of you might know, I'm currently studying IT at university. One particular subject this year is focused on design, and currently has us conducting research into one of several topics. The topic I've chosen is about sustainability in the kitchen, and looks at how people use the kitchen alongside their environmental considerations (or lack thereof). To get some quantitative data to compare with qualitative data gathered from focus groups, my team is hosting a short questionnaire online. But in order to be effective, we need responses. Many responses.

Which is where you come in.

If we get a useful amount of responses (minimum 50), I'll be hosting a giveaway for a copy of Stardew Valley on Steam. If we hit 100, I'll do a second. All you need to do is answer 10 multi-choice questions, and post here to let me know you've done it (otherwise, you're not in the running). The questionnaire is completely anonymous, and doesn't ask for any identifiable information.

[survey closed]

The questionnaire will probably be closed in a week's time, so get in now. The winner will be picked at random, based on who replies after completing the questionnaire. Each participant will be added to a list and assigned a number; at the conclusion of the questionnaire, 1-2 will then be picked using a random number generator. I'll contact them to arrange the actual gifting. I'll trust you to actually answer it instead of just claiming to, since it'll only take you a minute or two at most to complete. That, and I'll be very grateful for your help.

So, thanks in advance, and good luck to the participants!

OK, the survey has closed, and I have run the numbers through the generator. Congratulations to @Tsunder and @Never! Shoot me a PM with your Steam account, and I'll gift the copies to you when I get the chance.

On a more general note, thanks to everyone who entered. We got over 100 responses, but sadly we can't access more than 100 without buying a premium account. Which is fine, since we got more than enough responses (especially when most groups haven't even started gathering their information yet). Once the report's finished, I might share some of the findings here.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. Necrite

Necrite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Done. I'm already playing SDV, but if I can get a second copy, my wife and I can play together whenever multiplayer happens, instead of sharing my copy like we are now.

Left and Jonesy like this.
  3. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I'm not that interested in Stardew Valley, but I did the survey anyway to help out.

Jonesy likes this.
  4. Witness

Witness Giant Laser Beams

I felt like it and was curious what kind of questions those would be so I've done the survey. Feel free to post the results of it once you'll be available to - I am mildly curious.

Jonesy likes this.
  5. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Done and done.

Jonesy likes this.
  6. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Done.
    [​IMG]

Jonesy likes this.
  7. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

There, I completed the questionnaire [​IMG]

Jonesy likes this.
  8. starsong

starsong Tentacle Wrangler

Did the survey, would like to win a copy for my little brother who has been sharing my account

Jonesy likes this.
  9. Svojtot

Svojtot Void-Bound Voyager

Did the survey. Would buy the game to support you guys because I really love Starbound but having some financial trouble atm so, here's to hoping.

Jonesy likes this.
  10. kittyboat

kittyboat Lucky Number 13

Done. :)

Jonesy likes this.
  11. ImDaMisterL

ImDaMisterL Void-Bound Voyager

All done :D

Jonesy likes this.
  12. Dodging Rain

Dodging Rain Phantasmal Quasar

Completed. An extra tip from me on my mom's knowledge: while it is safe to use film wrap in microwave, make sure it is not touching the food. An alternative is moisten paper towel if that is not possible.

Jonesy likes this.
  13. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

did it :DD

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Jonesy likes this.
  14. Space Hebrew

Space Hebrew Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Done. Good luck with your research.

Jonesy likes this.
  15. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

Done~

Jonesy likes this.
  16. Vidact

Vidact Void-Bound Voyager

Done the survey.

Jonesy likes this.
  17. devilanc

devilanc Title Not Found

Annd done :confirm: Hope it helps

Attached Files:

Jonesy likes this.
  18. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

Done it. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot it... only to help you! No Stardew Valley intended :D

Jonesy likes this.
  19. lvl1337n00b

lvl1337n00b Void-Bound Voyager

Donezo.

Attached Files:

Jonesy likes this.
  20. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Done it and, now I feel bad because I don't think often enough about sustainability :(

petethepug and Jonesy like this.