Modding Help Help with script for "pipe like" objects

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Shaderon, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shaderon

Shaderon Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I'm on this forum for a long time, and I play Starbound for over 2 years :) For a long time I've been trying to create a mod, but I have a problem :( . If anyone remember mod "Starfoudry". In that mod we can build a pipes, which allowed to transport liquids from one place to another. I would like to create something similar in mymod, but I can't because I'm so poor on writing scripts :( I don't know how to write this script. If I knew, I could create a much more complex objects in the game that could make the mod be much more interesting. If anyone knows the Lua and can help me, then please give me a response.

Regards :)

PS: I'm sorry for my bad english :p

2. Naddox

Naddox Cosmic Narwhal

I remember Starfoundry, was a great mod, did lots of cool and amazing things. I might take a look into it and see if I can figure something out.

3. Naddox

Naddox Cosmic Narwhal

I shot a message to the original author asking if he would allow me to take over the mod.

4. Shaderon

Thanks a lot. Starfoundry was a great mod. I hope that the author will help. I have a lot of ideas how to use that script :).

5. Naddox

Naddox Cosmic Narwhal

Well, there we go, thats all we needed from him, basically anyone can work on it.

6. Shaderon

Thats sounds great:)! I try to use code from Starfoundy pipe and implement it to my mod. I hope it will work :p. Anyway thank You so much :)! I think that the topic can be closed. Thanks once more :)