Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i'm jumping between games until Animal Crossing arrives. i am playing Pokémon Moon and i just got Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX, but i am annoyed at the lack of extra eevees. reached the end of the main story still not found any more!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Mush05

Mush05 Space Hobo

Just wrote a whole post and saved to draft. Cant find it now ;-;

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Going well, learning how to make 3d game engines, how to do calculus, learning how to make a game with a large group by making a game, and learning how to make programs in a corporate environment. (That last class has caused an internal struggle for me, is plan C to do corporate programming, or would I sooner die...? I'm going to try to avoid that dilemma.)

I just finished Avatar: The Last Airbender. I feel like that should have taken more than 3 days to finish... It was fun, though. Now I just need to figure out what to watch next.

4. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Not much, school as usual. Getting a bit boned by our school for a project that involves our school and another one.
    Not that that'll likely be a problem anymore for a little while as the Netherlands is on the verge of shutting down with the Corona virus driving people to hoarding and schools and public transport to closing.

Besides that, games as usual. Spending a lot of late nights chatting with a lovely lady haha.
    Not good for my head, that.

How are you yourself?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Eh, my sleep hygiene is completely messed up and I've been struggling with my mental health. But that's all pretty normal so I guess I'm doing okay.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Awwwe, hope you feel better soon, if even a little.
    Can always dump a tonne of animals here on the thread or something if you want :3

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I've left the property once in the past 15 days.
    I'll be honest, I'm far more stable than I expected. My weighted companion cube has been extremely sweet to me. Although I think she might be cheating on me...
    At least Monika's been nice to me once she got rid of everyone else, I'm sure she won't abandon me. She's also quite the conversationalist.

Parrotte likes this.
  8. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I'm not sure if this is a case of the Coronas or just him being ready for the Wacky Wagon.
    *pat pats with an extendo-arm covered in alcohol gel*
    There there, everything's going to be okay.

I actually still go out to walk the dog or do groceries. So far, so good.
    Though I have developed a nasty cough....

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Since everyone is in lockdown I'm going to do something crazy. Like go outside and walk on the grass. Who's going to see? Nobody, that's who.

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  10. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Can I come walk on the grass too? Maybe we can... stomp some garden gnomes? Or is that too much?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I mean I can go outside and walk on the grass around here. But maybe that's because it's allowed in town ;)

Makes it so much more boring when you're not breaking the rules though.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I wish I could go outside and walk on the grass right now...
    It's been raining off and on for the past half a week, so the best I can do is kayak across the grass.
    Which is most impressive since this is a fairly steep hill I live on, so standing water is kinda impossible, but life finds a way.

Pangaea and Parrotte like this.
  13. An Old Knight

I actually walk through a golf course every day, but I'm only spending about 5 minutes out of about 40 walking on grass, the rest is concrete.

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  14. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I haven't been outside in over a week.

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I mean i did groceries like twice last week and walked the dog as well.
    Life goes on eh.

16. An Old Knight

People panic bought everything including pet food, now my cats have no food and I can't buy anything for them.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Yeah people here are panic buying a ton of stuff including bread, potatoes, shitpaper and ironically, I saw someone walk out with litres upon litres of milk.
    Like I get the other stuff a little bit, but why milk? You can't keep that for very long.
    Ah well, gotta make of it what you can.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. An Old Knight

Lily is HUUUNNNNGGGGRRRRYYYYYYY!!!! That's okay though because she's a fat kitty and needs to stop eating all the food. Bear though, he doesn't act like he cares, but he's clearly hungry.

Parrotte and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

How's everyone doing?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Doing well, although I'm thinking I might want to re-write my paper that's due by the end of the day...

Pangaea likes this.