Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Sup, dude! Nice to see you. :)

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

I suppose I'll remind you that I am still alive in another year, guess I just don't have anything to really say other than hello. Everyone stay well.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Well thanks for stopping by, at least. It's nice to know some of the old crew are still doing well.

4. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Well, october has come and gone, did everybody have a nice halloween?

I myself drew a halloween pictureee

Jimlad 42, Firebird Zoom and Bonabopn like this.
  5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

is it your avatar? it looks great c:

i didn't do anything for halloween, mum handled the candy but no-one visited cause we live at the very end of a deadend street. (wasn't very good candy though)

Firepaw Da Cat and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I had covid through the end of October into November. Luckily it wasn't too bad.

7. Firepaw Da Cat

Oh, no I had that witch Kitty avatar for a while, but thanks~ It was actually wendigo Kitty, with skull head that I drew for halloween c:
    Spoilered because skull, I don't know if anybody would have a problem with seeing a drawn skull, but figured just in case
    Wendigo Kitty pfp.png

That sucks, at least it wasn't that bad though! My sister got covid and couldn't taste or smell anything for a month afterwards

Jimlad 42 and Bonabopn like this.
  8. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Yeah I got lucky. I only lost taste for a couple days.

Firepaw Da Cat and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Everyone is still doing well, nice. I've done nothing for the past few month and in that time of doing nothing got into a long distance relationship with a girl a few states away. Hopefully those who celebrate Thanksgiving had a good time or at least an acceptable time.

10. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

It is now December. I'm actually looking forward to this Christmas because I'm getting a new chair (finally).

Jimlad 42 and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  11. Firepaw Da Cat

Well congrats, good luck with your relationship!

I'm also looking forward to this christmas, it's going to be the first I can finally spend with Lodi, and I'll get to meet his friends irl :catsparkle:

Edit, I drew a new pfp for christmas

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
    Firebird Zoom, Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Anyone have fun Christmas plans other than Firepaw?

13. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Chillin', some family is visiting tomorrow so that'll be fun, been awhile since I saw them, and even longer since I was cognizant while seeing them. (University sucks.)
    I recently graduated, and I have a job lined up for January, so for the first time in 4 years I have nothing I need to be doing. For the first time in four years, I'm just... relaxing. So I've been playing Xenoblade 3, and my plans after Christmas are to spend 100 hours playing Persona 5. We'll see how things go, though; I won't be done with Xenoblade 3 by tomorrow...

Pangaea and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  14. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hope everyone's having a nice holiday season. Any fun plans for New Year's?

Bonabopn and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  15. Bonabopn

i'm planning to take over the worm

Firepaw Da Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  16. Firepaw Da Cat

Well I had a fun new year with Lodi, his friends came to visit, and though there was a language barrier between us since they couldn't speak much english, they were all nice and we all had fun playing Smash bros together!
    And we all had Raclette potatoes and chips and stayed up really late :catbleh:

And I also had a great christmas! Since I got to spend it with Lodi! and also because I didn't have to spend it with my family and their stupid christmas eve tradition (Festivus sucks)

17. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What is the worm?

18. Bonabopn

i meant to type world but i was confused by my nemesis

Firepaw Da Cat, Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Start with the worm then move onto the world. (:<

20. Firepaw Da Cat

Bona's nemesis, the worm on the string uwu

Also is there a discord server for people from the forums or mostly of people from the forums who used to talk here? Because people don't really talk here very often :catbleh:
    I used to be in a discord server with a bunch of people from the forums, but it was shut down by the owner who just deleted it one day because he didn't want to run it anymore or something and deleted it instead of giving ownership to someone else and leaving, and it was remade but only a fraction of the people in it rejoined and now nobody really talks there much

Jimlad 42 likes this.