1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Heya there! just some dweeb who likes to do rps and stuff (talking about me btw)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by yandere12133, Mar 9, 2020.

1. yandere12133

yandere12133 Space Hobo

So! heya everyone and possible new friends, I know this is really sudden and all but Im tryna use those commands in starbound to make me some custom weapons and I was wondering if anyone here knows how to do those really well cause right now Im tryna make a sword, but idk what ive done wrong, I put in '/spawnitem rarebroadsword 1 {"shortdescription":"Mercy",:elementalType":"fire","baseDPS":"1000"}' (minus the comma thingies), and for some reason it aint working, is there anything that im doing wrong and if so, can someone please help me type it in correctly! thank you bunches! also, if I can use the command thing with the delux rainbow sabre thing that rips time and space apart than that would be alot better too!

2. Captain Cape

Captain Cape Seal Broken

Hi!
    While I can't help you with the first question, I think the command to spawn the rainbow sword is:
    /spawnitem astrosabredeluxe

3. yandere12133

yandere12133 Space Hobo

heya, and yeah, I tested it with the rainbow one, I was just thinking that customizing it wouldnt be possible because of how specific it actually is

4. Captain Cape

Captain Cape Seal Broken

I don't think you can customize the rainbow sabre as it's a unique weapon, sorry.