Hi my name is Lucrezia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lucretia, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Void-Bound Voyager

Hi everyone!

My name is Lucrezia, I come from Sicily (Italy) and I am 38 years old.

I studied computer engeneering but now I settled to doing photography (completely changed my life ^^)

I utterly love this game, it's colorful and utterly adorable!! it makes my fantasy run wild, I am a fan of Space Exploration, Science, Art, Music, Movies and Animes!

I recently "inherited" the worldfile of a Server from a friend, and I am studying the technical aspects of the game at the moments..

Love being here

Kisses

Lucrezia<3

*Edit: I can't manage to show my signature at the end of the post what am I doing wrong? any auggestions?

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Hi Lucretia and welcome

not gonna lie things are a little on the quieter side than when they once but still, welcome :D

Oh, your signature is showing for me, do you still need some assistance? Feel free the PM me and I'll try to assist when I can c:

Lucretia likes this.
  3. Lucretia

Thanks Hel, weird lol I can't see it in my post lol, anyway I am I am glad it works...
    Hope this is the start to a nice friendship to all of you...
    Cheers!

Hel likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Woah, it has been a while...

Anyway, welcome, Lucretia! Nice to meet you!

Just saying that signature ain't showing in mobile (at least that's what I know so far).

Lucretia likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Lucrezia. Welcome to the forums.

If you can't see signatures you may need to enable them in the preferences section of your profile.

6. Lucretia

Thanks now it works!!✌‍♀️

7. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome Lucretia to a universe of wonders right from your own pc. We are always greatly appreciative of new players because people like YOU keep this game and it's community very much alive. Feel free to check out the mods section on this forum Frackin' Universe is a must play for when you get bored of vanilla. I highly recommend using steam if you are unfamiliar with file locations and all those tedious bits that go into putting a Chucklefish forums mod in your files but you said you studied computer engineering so I believe you should be fine. Have fun playing Starbound because isn't that why you bought the game in the first place?

quote of the day

"And the game was over and the player woke up from the dream. And the player began a new dream. And the player dreamed again, dreamed better. And the player was the universe. And the player was love.

You are the player.

Wake up."
    -Julian Gough-

signed,
    Jade Alavastar Fenwe