WIP "HM Goddess Festival" Flower Festival Dresses

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RaiTsui, Mar 27, 2016.

1. RaiTsui

RaiTsui Void-Bound Voyager

I remember not being too happy with the dresses from the Flower Festival, so I thought I would mod my own game so the bachelorettes are wearing the Goddess Festival dresses from Harvest Moon 64.

I'll post it here when I finish, just in case anyone would like it as well !

[​IMG]

Let me know if you have any preferences?
    • With Flower Headband (from Haley sprite) or just a flower in the hair?
    • Color specific for each lady? ( the dresses aren't all pink? )
    • Different hairstyles?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
      Cemo, dollbae, soontroll and 6 others like this.
    • fdg21

fdg21 Subatomic Cosmonaut

is it possible to make this dress wearable for the farmers?

• RaiTsui

RaiTsui Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think the default game has it as an option, which is unfortunate. I'll mess around with the character sheet and see if I can get a dress to work, but that would be after I finish the bachelorettes.

• fdg21

fdg21 Subatomic Cosmonaut

that is fine i thought they looked rather pretty and i wanted to dress my famer in it, its a shame the game doesnt have dresses or skirts, and i am not crazy about the skirt mod at present.

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

These are so pretty!

RaiTsui likes this.
            • strawberrycake

strawberrycake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think these designs are a lot cuter than the default dresses ^^ I also wish your farmer could wear a dress at the flower festival!

RaiTsui likes this.
              • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thinking about your questions regarding the dress and I thought I would chime in.

Having different dress colors would be nice. Perhaps Pink for Haley, Green for Penny (though then the flower wreath around the collar would likely blend in), Blue or Light Blue for Abigail, Purple for Maru and either Violet or Light Green for Leah. Or if Haley were to wear Red then Leah could wear Pink. Blondes look amazing in Pink and Red so Haley could go either way.
                And I think the flowers in the hair would be cute vs the wreath.
                I think the current hairstyle are fine. I am using the Redhead Penny with Glasses mod Lechet (the bun is so cute!). And while it would be cute to match, Penny can let her hair down for a dance :D And ultimately, not doing a lot of different hair styles would make it easier on you.

It is a very cute dress so far. Good job!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
                • dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Bring these back?

• JOHNKRELL007

JOHNKRELL007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The "Dress Up" mod lets you add on to the options it seems, maybe use that to give the farmer the option?

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

This could be added into shirts and the get dressed Creator can add skirt style if you guys would work together. Just change before the dance and change back.

*edit* I meant the upper part of the dress could be added to shirts.

• JOHNKRELL007

JOHNKRELL007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

I haven't seen those particular skirts in the get dressed mod.