Home Planet Quest

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by H0PELESS, Jun 29, 2015.

?

do you think it is a good idea?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. only if there is a pie vendor.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. yes but, with the ability to teleport there from your ship

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. H0PELESS

H0PELESS Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!, this thread is all about a quest that I REALLY think should be in the game!
    So at the outpost when you have done all the quests and maxed out your ship the penguin on the top of the shop out back would have a quest for you the quest would go like this (or something like it) Hi, I need some help involving my home planet <insert planet name> and I would apreciate it if you would help me. So then you would have to do something like get him a special item or something and then he would give you the coordinates for your home planet! and then you could go there and then it would be a bit like a village on a planet but all over the planet and with a lot more than just merchants and houses and you could do even more quests there! thank you for reading this I spent like 30 minutes thinking about it. :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    illuminati168 likes this.
  2. illuminati168

illuminati168 Aquatic Astronaut

Oh my fucking god yes liked amazing idea you has good idea make mod or ask devs do now
    But there must be pie there, no outcast glitch settlement would be stupid enoug not to have pie.