REQUEST Hoodie Clothing Options/More Medium Hair options

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Keridan, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Keridan

Keridan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello there, I got a (hopefully) relatively simple request. I'd love to have some hoodie and more (preferably masculine) medium hair options in the game. The hoodie doesn't have to be over head, I really would prefer if you just see the bump of the hood when you see it on the side. I know some clothes sorta kinda you could say are hoodies, but you don't see the bump by the side view so it... doesn't really feel the same.

This is probably such a silly thing to request, but I'd just love some more customization to my character. The game has quite a lot, but still not enough to satisfy me.

Nightscaled likes this.
    • Raijyn

Raijyn Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not sure if this is possible without making ALL shirts in your game hoodies. All shirts, though different, all stay within a sort of line "boundary", but they can change shape within that boundary, ex; shorter shorts that show your midriff, lower necklines. Someone would have to test and tweak to see if it's possible to change the shirt shape in the first place, but like I said, it might give all your shirts that hoodie "lump".

• Keridan

Keridan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah well, fair enough. I know more hair is possible at least, so I guess I'll hope for more medium hair options.

• Raijyn

Raijyn Phantasmal Quasar

Well, I'm not sure if you already know about these, but pencilstab has a fair collection of hairstyles, a few of them of mid length, and seems pretty open to suggestion, adding a Rosalina hairstyle and some male hairstyles per request. There's also this Dangan Ronpa hair mod, which has some pretty cute styles.

Edit; Just saw that you already made such a suggestion on pencilstab's thread. ;P