RELEASED Horse Replacement: Star Catcher from MLP old Generation

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Valerie Rainbow, May 7, 2016.

1. Valerie Rainbow

Valerie Rainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi all!

This is my first post, so before talk about my horse replacement I want to give thanks for all the amazing mods I found here, I only have instaled 5, but they make my game really enjoyable :)

Now, here is the only thing I made myself. I love My Little Pony, especially generation 3 (2000-2010 aprox) so I wanted a MLP recolor for my horse, but I only found characters from the new tv show, so I learned how to make these kind of mods only for one horse lol :D

It is Star Catcher. I didn´t make it pegasus because I thought it looked better without wings ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/ * / */ INSTALATION / * / */

Just paste the file horse.xnb in:

C:\ \Stardew Valley\Content\Animals

* * IMPORTANT * *

You should make a backup of the original horse.xnb file before replace it!! ;)

:nurutease:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2016
      raelenas likes this.
    • raelenas

raelenas Void-Bound Voyager

Aww omg! Starcatcher was my FAVE, I still have the toy for her! I gotta use this mod, this is sooo cute!

Valerie Rainbow likes this.
      • Nivea

Nivea Starship Captain

I was wondering what gen she came from, by "old generation" you mean Gen 3 from around 2004. While I did not like that generation of ponies I do dig her design and you made her so bright and happy looking. :)

Valerie Rainbow and Ciriun like this.
        • Valerie Rainbow

Valerie Rainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the nice comments!! :)

Yes it is from Gen 3. I wrote old generation because all the MLP mods I found are based on G4, so maybe the new MLP Fans don´t know who Star Catcher is :D